Him

These seem to always start with a boy.

The betraying boy.

The baddest of the bad boy.

The golden retriever boy.

I don't want these boys though.

I want him.

With him I want the winter mornings where the snow is fresh and new and we attack each other with snow the moment we get outside.
I want drink hot chocolate on the couch and cringe at hallmark movies.
I want those mornings where you feel so cold but it's like you can do anything with that person by your side.

I want the summer nights on the beach where we run through water and collect shells and wait until the sun sets and the stars rise.
I want the nights where we roll in sand and kiss underwater.
Those calm nights where all you can really hear is the waves crashing against the shore and you're at peace.

I want the spring afternoons where we dance in fresh grass and kiss in the rain and splash in puddles.
The afternoons that just make us sleepy and deliriously happy where we giggle and chuckle and laugh.
The bubbly afternoons that make you sigh in contentment.

I want the fall days where we binge shows and eat sweets.
Where walk around on the leaves in stylish coats and the days where we drink coffee while shopping for random things.
The days where we go hunting for our favourite books and racing around on the sidewalk to get to a place before the other.

I want his nights and his days.

I still will want him annoyed and upset.

I want him.

But I will never know if he want me.

Will anyone want me like I want him?

Has anyone wanted to spend their winters and springs and summers and falls with me?

I don't know.