Chapter 1

"Fuck!" America tilted the yoke to a parallel angle with the floor, and the ship turned with it. He flicked two buttons up top of him to red, and The Falling Star tipped sideways. As it turned, he barely managed to catch blue lights shooting at the area where the ship was. Knew it,  he thought- that starcruiser was not here for negotiations. He dove the ship down, up, and to the side again.

"At least try not to tip over the whole ship!" his brother, Canada yelled at him. He glared at America, then let out a small shriek as he was suspended in the air momentarily. 

America laughed, and called back over his shoulder, "No can do! Unless you have a miraculous way to get them to stop!" He tucked the ship into a barrel roll, missing another shot from the starcruiser.

A voice crackled through the speaker on the top left of the cockpit. "Crew of The Fallen Star, this is Captain Egypt speaking from The U.F.S. Spinx. Surrender, and no harm will come to you." Canada reached over to the microphone, but before he could get a word in, the speaker creaked and The U.F.S. Spinx came on again. 

"We again request you surrender," a different voice this time came on. The new speaker continued, "Reinforcements can and will come from the nearby 890-CF Asteroid."

America rolled his eyes, replying, "At least read us our rights first, buddy." He spun into another twist, the blue lines reaching past the ship. Canada shook his head, disappointed, whilst the communications officer from The U.F.S. Spinx remained silent. 

The door to the cockpit slid open, and Uruguay poked his head in. "Hey, uh. We got some fighters on portside."

America slammed his head back and let out a "Shit!" Canada groaned.

"Thank you, Uru. Is there anywhere to get them off?" He asked.

Uruguay nodded. "Couple light years to starboard, there's a Tundra class planet. It has one big city, we could land there and hope they can't catch us." The blue and yellow haired country looked at America. "Could you make it?"

America grinned. "I'm insulted you even had to ask." He pushed on the yoke hard, and the craft dove down, then up again, before tilting starboard. Uruguay quickly grabbed a nearby table, and Canada grabbed Uruguay.

The Fallen Star sped through space, leaving The U.F.S. Spinx behind. Realistically, America knew that their ship had much more power then theirs- all he could hope for was that they had the element of surprise on their hands.

"Do ya think you could speed this ship up a little?" A voice from the lower speaker filled the cockpit. The three countries heard some shuffling, and the voice said, "They're gaining on us quick. It's- They probably will be flanking us in a couple minutes."

Canada and Uruguay looked at America. The country sighed, and replied, "Look, Mexico, I can't do anything." He ran his hand through his hair. "The ship's going hyperspeed; it's impossible to stop it now."

Canada slumped down. The crew had gotten in pickles, of course, but they had never had a full blown military grade ship after them.

America twisted back to look at the duo in the end of the pit. "Uruguay, how much longer till we reach the planet?" he asked.

Uruguay looked down at his tablet and replied, "About twenty minutes, they'll catch us in no time-"

"Okay," America interrupted. "We have time." He flicked a switch near the microphone, cutting off Mexico and connecting to the gun deck. "Argentina, do you copy?" he said into the mic.

"Loud and clear, United. What happened now?" Her voice had a slight tease to it.

America chuckled. "Is the cloaking thing you got installed last week working?"