1. Day 1

Tania's P.O.V

Why does life have to be so unfair?
My father worked in Mumbai and my mother, me and my siblings used to live with him. My grandparents lived in our hometown as they didn't have courage to leave their home where they have lived whole life. As they are getting old, my parents have decided to return to our hometown to take care of them. And this decision of them resulted in me and my siblings leaving our old school and friends behind.

Well I am middle child of my parents and I have one elder and one younger brother. My elder brother just passed 12th and has taken admission in college in our hometown, and me and my younger brother are admitted to our respective schools.

I Forgot to tell you, we're from Kangra, a district in state of Himachal pradesh. Our town is situated near dharamshala.

Today is my first day of class 11 and first day in my new school. I am getting nervous and anxious thinking about it and can't do anything to help it. As it's my first day my father dropped me to school instead of school bus.

Now I am standing in front of my classroom and shaking from fear and nervousness. Finally taking courage, I entered the class. The class was full of atleast 60 students . I can't locate a single empty bench to sit. Now it's getting awkward.

Author's P.O.V

Tania stood there dumbfounded when a girl waved at her and signalled her to sit beside her. Soon teacher entered the class and wished students.
Everyone was asked to give their introduction .

Tania's P.O.V

"Hello! Everyone. My name is Tania Anotra and I am new student. I hope we become good friends. "
Only God knows how much courage I had to collect to say these words. My heart is literally beating like a drum. Well this is a person who is introvert feel when they're asked for some social interaction.
And just like that whole day passed and school got over. I boarded school bus of my route to go back home.I made a new friend, her name is Arushi and she is quite a thing. She talks non-stop and is pure from heart.
I reached home and narrated my whole day to my family members. I like it here but no as much as I liked in Mumbai. I miss my friends.
As today was first day, no teacher taught anything so I am free for evening. I hope tomorrow's as good as today went.