2.First eye contact

Tania's P.O.V

In the morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I think I have started to like this place a little bit. The high mountains and lush green forests makes the morning a good one. And the people from neighborhood don't seem that bad either. They are really kind hearted and always ready to help us. They have my whole heart!

After having my breakfast, I boarded the school bus and sat on the vacant seat beside the window.

The bus came to one last halt as we reached our main destination 'school'. I got off the bus and started walking towards the class. Soon I was seating on the bench I sat last day.

My mood lightened up as I saw Arushi enter the room. I gave her smile which she gladly returned.

"Hey! Excited for the second day of your new school" She asked.

To which I replied " Yes, you know I have started liking this school already. Especially you".

She smiled at my reply. We were talking when the bell rang, indicating that it's time for morning assembly. The whole class made a line and started moving towards assembly Hall.

Soon girls were made to stand on one side and boys on the others. We had to stand height wise . Both me and aarushi were standing in the middle as we are tall. I mean 5'4 isn't bad height when your country has an average of 5'2.

And the assembly came to an end and we started moving towards our classes. As we settled in the class, I noticed two new faces entering the room. Both were boys and quite ,tall not gonna lie.

I looked towards Arushi to ask her about them but she was already staring at one of the boys with those dreamy eyes you look at the love of your life.

Her staring session came to an end as I nudged her. She looked at me with 'what's face. I raised my eyebrows in response to her expression.

"Let me tell you about them. These two are best friends . Their names are Sahil Pathania and Rudra Kashyap. The one who's taller and has a blank face is Sahil, he is our school topper. And the other one is my Rudra, he is our basketball captain".Arushi explained to me.

I made an O at her introduction and asked her about that 'my Rudra ' guy. "You like that basketball captain right? ".

And she blushed at my question. And said "I have biggest crush on him. You know he's quite hot and if you'll see him in basketball jersey you'll be head over heels for him just like me".

" Okay" I nodded at him.

Soon the classes started and finally it was  time for lunch break. The whole class migrated from their seats at sat with their friends. I too opened my lunch and started eating while chatting with my only friend. And that girl kept stealing glances at her Rudra. Such a fool she is for him.

"You know you should not look here there while having your food". I teased her.

She smiled foolishly at me and said " Look yaar! Isn't he looking so cute and fucking hot at the same time".

I looked over to see her crush if he is actually that good looking. As soon as I drifted my eyes towards Rudra , my eyes went directly to that Sahil guy and he looked towards me at the same time. Shit! What if he thinks I was being a creep and staring at him. But still I kept looking into his eyes . Our eye contact came to halt as the bell rang. Thank god! These five seconds felt like a eternity. Why couldn't I look away and why didn't he look away. My heart beats were racing and I could feel thumping of my heart in my chest. Geese what was that.

School finally came to an end as the final bell rang and we picked our bags and started moving out of the classroom.

Whole ride till I reached my home, I kept thinking about that little freaky moment I had and my heart raced every time I thought about it.

In the night after having our dinner, we all family sat together and talked about our day. And oh man! My grandparents are so cute, I could listen to them the whole day.

After our talking session, we headed to sleep and as soon as I closed my eyes to sleep, his eyes came in front of me. I hastily sat on my bed. Now what was this happening?

 Now what was this happening?

CHAPTER AESTHETIC 😩