CHAPTER 24

AUTHOR'S POV

Yoongi explained the whole story "What yn did this?" He's also surprised
"I think yn did this on purpose he exposed our account files to o our enemy or Eunwoo?" He added listening to this jungkook became more angry he didn't even thought for a second that he is just assuming he went towards his cabin.

He entered inside his cabin start massaging his temple then quickly a idea crossed through his mind to check CCTV who was that man whom yn gave that file
___________________________________________

Meanwhile, in house after talking to Yoongi yn was crying, when she listened to the door ring she got up wiped her tears and went towards the door she opened and a wide smile crept on her face seeing that person who was standing at the gate she quickly gave him a big hug "I MISSED YOU EUNWOO" she screamed in happiness, Eunwoo chuckled and hug her back "I missed you moree my little bear " he said breaking the hug.

"Come inside" she said he nodded then they start walking towards couch and sat there "Then how's your wedding life going on, I am really sorry that I couldn't make it up on your wedding day" he asked, yn's cheerful face quickly turned into sad one she lowered her face.

"What happen bear, are you angry with me that I didn't came to your wedding?! Or there something else that disturbing you?" He asked calmly...

But yn burst into tears listening his calm voice in this 4 months this was the first time that anyone talked to him this calmly.

After seeing yn sudden outburst he immediately hug her "bear please tell me what happen? Why are you crying bear?"he asked but yn was crying continuously he was consoling her.

After few minutes she calmed down "bear please tell me now what happen to you?" He again asked calmly taking her hands in his.

"Euwooooo oppa everything is Destroyed she Destroyed everything" she burst again thinking how to explain him " yn please tell me who destroyed whom?" He asked again.

"Yuna oppa remember that jungkook childhood friend (he nodded) she shown our pictures to jungkook and other oppa's those pictures were like that we are couple and we were kissing " she said making Eunwoo eyes widen "what?" He shouted.

"And oppa I am not sure but I think she's the one who killed Jennie unnie and said jungkook and Yoongi oppa that I was jealous of Jennie unnie so killed her..." She again started crying "then what happen bear ?!" He said already feeling so bad for her.

"On the very first day of marriage I got to know about these and from that day jungkook started abusing me" she said making his eyes almost pop out "what he abuse you for what? For thinking that you killed Jennie and you have affair with me ?" He asked her for assuring but he already knew the whole truth a tear escaped from his eyes how she suffers this much she nodded

"Have you told to your parents or Yoongi hyung that jungkook abuse you? why are you enduring this much baby, if he abuses you just divorce him, don't take this mu..ch ple-ase" he was keeping himself calm trying not to show how hurt he is but couldn't at last he broke he did shutter.

"Yoongi oppa (she chuckled) he and threatened me not to tell eomma or even appa if I did Jungkook will break the business deal with appa (in between her talks Eunwoo asked "how Yoongi can do this?) you know him right they supported me in shopkeeper's case from that time he didn't like them but I never thought he will go this lo..w (She coughs Eunwoo handles her a glass of water and asked "are you fine" she nodded)  he hates them a little but this much and you know Euwoo oppa my blood related brother too even beat me with bat, hunter and what not" . She said and broke out in tears again..

He was so sad that he wasn't able to do anything.

"Little bear don't worry your Euwooo oppa is here he will take you out from this hell i will find all the truth, please till then come with me I don't want them to torture you anymore we will file case against Jungkook you can divor- " she cut him up "No oppa I still love him please I can't " "how can Love him after what he did with you?" He raised his voice little and quick realisation hit him "bear I am sorry (she was about to cry again') i wasn't mean to hurt you okay you trust your Eunwoo? (she nodded) then trust me I will take you out soon.

"Oppa now leave If they saw you with me then it will bring me another problem already they are angry with me" "why what happened?" He asked  then she told him the whole story "don't worry bear i will find all the truth and will free you from this " she nodded an her reply.
Eunwoo after giving her a hug gone to his home

___________________________________________

Jungkook was opening his laptop but in rush he broke his laptop "FUCK" he cursed loudly, now how he will find out whom yn gave the file.

He went out from his office straight to the meeting room where clients were there.
"Am really sorry to announce that we need to dismiss this meeting as my secretary met with an accident so he couldn't bring up the file, Am really sorry for inconvenience" he lied , they all nodded "it's okay Mr Jeon but sorry we can't wait anymore to launch this product so we will deal with another compan-" Yoongi cut the client "But please -" this time client cut him out "sorry we can't we will definitely collaborate next time" they said and leave.

All the bts members were fuming in anger because of yn, they lost a 1.5 million dollar deal "hyung toady I will not leave her and no will gonna stop me what I will do with her" taehyung speaks up forming a fist. "No-one will Taee what ever she gave done she have to pay" this time Yoongi spat.

Hello guys this is for it, will try to post next chapter soon I want to update next two parts before new year , hope I can wish me luck

Btw what you guys think they will do with her? What's your thoughts on this chapter? Please comment and let me know