CHAPTER 27

AUTHOR'S POV

He made eww expression and threw you out of the bed making you fall on the ground with a third sound and in an instant you opened your eyes after touching the floor and made a hissing sound, as your head and elbow badly hit the floor, tears started flowing from your eyes because of immense pain you mere having and you just looked down at your  naked self all the memories started roaming into your head you just chuckled at your state when you hear him shouting "GRAB ONE OF MY T-SHIRT AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM SLUTTY BITCH"

you wear his T-Shirt and tried to stand but immediately fall down first your legs were fully bruised then this hardcore sex.
You again tried standing up but this time with the help of the wall and you did successfull this time, with the support of the wall you move towards his wardrobe you open it and the first thing you saw which broke your heart into million pieces 'a picture of BTS with YUNA' was kept in the wardrobe "hey bitch listen take that frame and put beside my night table they are my important one's , don't dare to break it" he said wearing his lowers and getting inside the duvet.

You just took out one of his t-shirts and wore it and taking out his frame you placed it on the night table and closed the door.

You then while limping left the room and made sure to close the door and slide down on the door while crying your whole body was aching badly and your legs kept limping, but with gathering your strength you still walked towards your room.

On the way towards your room, you found Yoongi in their home office peeking from the window you decided to show some courage and with that you enter inside whole knocking door once and the next thing you saw make you shocked Yoongi was drinking alcohol because he never did , he always hates when everyone else drink. "OPPAA-- (you quickly realised you called him.olppa) so...rry I me..an sir w..hy are you dri...n..ki.ng " you asked shivering as you.wete scread that he will shout at you for calling him oppa.

"To forget the pain that my bitchy sister gave me"he said normal turing his head towards you his eyes widen seeing you in only t-shirt which was above your knee "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING?? ATLEAST DONT BE LIKE SLUT INFRONT OF YOUR BROTHER BITCH" he shouted as he glared you.

His each word was punching your heart making your heart more weak how can he say these harsh words to his own sister tears ran through your eyes this is enough he said enough "OPPA ENOUGH I AM NOT SL-" you wiped your tears and shouted back but soon cut out with a tight slap on your face.

He slapped you making your face turn another side with his fingerprints imprint on your cheeks
You wrap your palm around your face as it was stinging years left your eyes.

"HOW FUCKING DATE YOU TO SHOUT AT ME, FUCKING BITCH YOU ARE SLUT , SLUT , SLUT" he shouted even he don't know what he is blabbering due to alcohol consumption.

He pushed you side and left the office and you just stand there emotionlessly thinking about how your life has become after marriage whatever you have dreamed of is useless now because this will never change their behaviour until she  have strong proof.

"I hope eunwoo oppa will help me to find a strong proof  so I will be free from this torture" she thought and mumble but she didn't know one of his brother eardove her conversation with herself.

The one who listened to those words felt uneasy about their doings but shrugged it off and decided that he will not do anything bad with her from now on she deserves to be treated well after all he is her family whatever she did she got it he thinks its enough whatever he did with her after looking at her one more time he left towards his own room not wanting to get caught so he left.

Meanwhile jungkook was in his deep thoughts like is he doing right with yn?  Yn's pale face comes in front of him these days yn even get more paler than before.
But he shrugged off his thoughts and slept.

But yn didn't she had enough after that conversation with Yoongi she went towards her room but couldn't able to sleep because of immense pain but somehow she managed to.

NEXT DAY
You (yn) woke up feeling pain all over her body but ignoring her pain, lazyly waking up she got out of bed and felt a sharp pain in her head but shrugged it off and went towards washroom , brushed her teeth, applied some medicine on her bruises because they were turning blue when she was about to enter in shower she realised that her washroom geyser is not working and in this cold weather if she will bath with cold water she will definitely gonna freeze, so after gathering courage she decided to have bath in guest bedroom, first she decided to ask for Jungkook's permission but she don't want to face him after whatever happened yesterday so he just decided to go straight to guest room as as she did but on her way she humped in hard muscular toned chest she look upwards only to found jungkook looking at her with list as she was still wearing Jungkook's t-shirt
"Where are you going SLUT" he said with cold tone speacially imphasizing SLUT word to tell her what she actually is for her.

She started shivering she knows that she's dead meat now  "m..a..s.ter ac..tua..lu to g..uest room as my ro..oms ge..y..ser is not w...orking " she said stammering as she was scared to death looking at his scary eyes made her more nervous she immediately bow her head down
"Oh so little bitch can't bath from cold water, okay let's take her to guest room"

Heyyyyyyy buddies I love guys,
you know we oare trending #1 on Kimnamjoon and Kimseokjin

Stay in touch I will be updating chapter 28  in evening till then enjoyyyy💗