Prologue

The buzzing sound of alarm disturbed his sleep . He groggily opened his eyes and stopped the buzzer. He yawned , his body needed more rest but he knew he had not advantage of getting more sleep. He looked at the watch , it was 5 past 15 . He hurriedly rubbed his sleep away and went for freshen up .

After bathing he went to kitchen started preparing for breakfast when his phone buzzed " Hello ...good morning sir "

Another voice from other side of call " Hello Arnav ..tumne aaj ke liye ppt bana liya hai ? "

Arnav replied " yes sir..aap bilkul chinta mat karye I will handle today's presentation "

Arnav's boss firmed his voice " koi galti nahi honi chahiye Arnav..ye presentation humare company ke liye bahut important hai. I need this project at any cost "

Arnav " I will try my best to cash it sir "

" hmm good..rakhta hun ...time pe office pahunch jana "

Arnav sighed and pocketed his phone . He hoped he would not mess in the presentation, it was the first project he had got to handle alone and he was looking forward to prove his worth. He was startled when someone hugged him from back

" Good morning bhaiya "

Arnav smiled hearing her cute sleepy voice. He turned and looked at his sweet little sister who was looking so cute while rubbing her eyes like a baby. She was 4 years younger to him but he looked after her like his kid After their parents tragic death in an accident .

Arnav pulled her closer and kissed on his forehead " morning mera bachaa...acche se soyi na tu raat me "

She bobbed her head against his chest " kal to sabse best neend ayi bhaiya ..mere law ke paper jo khatam ho gye "

Arnav chuckled and pulled her chubby cheeks ..

She sat on slab dangling her legs while eating carrot . Arnav was making sandwich while listening her all blabbering. He laughed on her cute stories which she spoke with animation and shining eyes.

" Roohi ...jara ye nasta table pe lagade ..mai janab ko uthake ata hun . Bina daant khaye iski neend kabhi nahi khulti " Arnav stated annoyingly

Roohi giggled " OK bhaiya "

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

" Aru common get up..school ke liye late ho jaega "

The kid put his head on his brother's lap " thori der or sone do na bhaiya please "

Arnav melted hearing his sweet voice and innocent sleepy face " Aru tera first day hai aaj new school ka..you are now big guy ..."

Aru cut him while hugging his midriff " no I m your kiddo and always be your kiddo "

Arnav awed and kissed on his forehead " you will always be my kiddo..but right now get up fast "

Aru shook his head stubbornly while hiding his fest in his bhaiya's chest .

Arnav firmed his voice " Aryan You better gey up warna you know the consequences "

Aru pouted but left the bed he knew his brother would throw him in bath tub and he didn't want that . He grumbled " hitler "

Arnav glared at him " come again "

Aru gulped and literally ran inside washroom to save himself from brother's wrath .  shook his head his brother would turn his hair grey very soon .

At dining table

Aru came down running and sat beside his sister who whack him hard " ouch di maar kyun rahi ho "

" kitni baar bola hai tujhe aise seedhi pe nahi bhagne..abhi gir jata tu "

Aru sulked " accha na dubara nahi karunga ap danto mt "

Roohi saw his sad face and melted " accha baba nhi dant rahi ..chal nasta karle "

Aru gave her plate and demanded cutely " aap khilado "

Rooh sighed and started feeding his 16 year old brother who had just passed his 10th board and now opting for science stream going to his new school first time .

Arnav came with files and started to move out hurriedly but Rold his hand " Ru aaj nahi...bahut der ho jaega beta "

Roohi " aap nasta kiye kahi nahi ja rahe bhaiya...Arnav tried to speak but stopped seeing her glare , he sighed and sat down on his place

Aru giggled " di aap na ekdam best lawyer banogi..you have talent to win the argument with your eyes only "

Trio took their breakfast. Arnav hugged them and left for his office. Roohi went with Aru to drop him school.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Arnav was in mid the meeting when his heart beat rose up suddenly . He was feeling weird sensation when his mobile vibrated . He would have never pick up the call if not he was restless . He picked up the call and froze in his place . He looked at his clients and mumbling sorry , rush from there. Leaving all of them perplexed

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What would have happened ? Any idea ?

How do you like sibling bonds?

Whom do you want to see as Arnav

1) siddhant ( kunj from tashne ishq )
2) Barun sobhti