003.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿
OOO, 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿OOO,  𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

INSTAGRAM,            1s ago !
CHASITYDIMONTE Is live !
click to view
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CHASITY was currently seated in her car alongside her best-friend Karmen who was rolling up a blunt while glancing at her comment section reading what was being said in the comments, Chasity propped the camera up and finally greeted her followers ...

CHASITY was currently seated in her car alongside her best-friend Karmen who was rolling up a blunt while glancing at her comment section reading what was being said in the comments, Chasity propped the camera up and finally greeted her followers as the live progressed.

" wassup yall, I figured I'd go live since I haven't in a while, and because I was bored as fuck too" she murmured as she glanced at the comment section reading what was being said, karmen finished rolling up and lit up the cigar before blowing out puffs of smoke.

User, not my fave going live?! 😩😩

User, not karmen getting high in the back ground lmao

User, girl why you don't even be going live fr but wassup, what yall doing?

Chasity snickered, looking at one of the comments that had mentioned karmen smoking in the background, a scowl formed on the latters face as she also was aware of the comment not liking the fact that they was in her business.

" not you being in my black ass business, yes I'm getting high and what about it?!" Karmen exclaimed dramatically, rolling her neck in the process, Chasity chuckled and shook her head, amused by her friends antics.

" don't mind her dramatic high ass, but yeah she's getting high. I'm not though cus a bitch got asthma and will choke to death if I attempted to smoke." She stated shrugging, Karmen chuckled at the response before blowing out smoke once more glancing at her friend.

"Baby ass lungs, if you got asthma then why you let me smoke in here? Gone fuck around and choke on the smoke bookie." She snickered causing the latter to flip her off in response, looking back at the comments.

User, why you won't give my man mattia a chance? 😩😩

User, both of y'all are so pretty 🥰🥰

Vinniehacker hey big head
Pinned

Mattiapolibio has joined !

User, aw shit not the toilet licker joining the live

Chasity furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed the boy that Karmen had told her about had joined the live, she honestly didn't really know how to feel about that she didn't know who he was at all so it was weird and the things she were told about the boy weren't exactly good.

" and vinnie ima need yo cracka ass to get out my bestfriends black ass business, calling somebody forehead big when yo shit the size of this blunt I don't wanna hear it from you." Karmen retorted making Chasity damn near choke on the water she was drinking, she snorted, laughing at the remark.

" you dead motherfucking wrong for that shit Karmen." She snickered, looking at the comments as she spoke, Karmen just shrugging in response before noticing that the boy that dmed her about Chasity joined and her eyebrow raised in surprise.

Vinniehacker, I'm sick of you Karmen, you gone have to see me 👊🏻

Nicholassturniolo, hey bff <333
Pinned

User, Karmen a menace bro 🤣🤣🤣

User, LMFAO KARMEN

Mattiapolibio you should like, go live w me fr

Chasity furrowed her eyebrows at the boys comment and thought about it before letting out a chuckle.

" I'm actually finna get off this live shit mr toilet licker so I'm afraid you'll have to wait till next time." She stated in response to the comment causing Carmen to choke on the smoke she let out in response to the joke Chasity made.

"Bitch you didn't have to say that!" She exclaimed, still coughing. Chasity snickered and looked back at the comments that were all laughing at her joke.

User, you probably hurt that man feelings hell is hot 😭😭

User, idk which one of you mfs worse karmen or you? 😭😭

Mattiapolibio damn, that's how it is? Bet go respond to my dm tho.

Vinniehacker mattia down bad fr
Pinned

Chasity snickered before saying her goodbyes to her followers and ending it, curious about what the boy had dmed her, she wasn't sure if she should respond or not but her being nosy is what lead to her going to respond to the dm.

INSTAGRAM DMS. 30m ago . . .
click to respond
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂

MATTIAPOLIBIO
I don't like how you didn't go
Live w me beautiful :(

CHASITY DEMONTE
Okay and I don't like how mfs told me
You used to lick toilets how nasty
Of you 🫵🏼😐

MATTIAPOLIBIO
I'm so sick of everyone constantly
Mentioning that it was years ago
I don't do that anymore

CHASITY DEMONTE
The fact that you did that in the first
Place is disgusting but okay pookie

MATTIAPOLIBIO
Okay baby girl

CHASITY DEMONTE
It's giving "hello babygirl" stop.✋🏽🤣

MATTIAPOLIBIO
did it make you blush?🥰🥰

CHASITY DEMONTE
I'm finna block yo ass keep it up

MATTIAPOLIBIO
Okay okay fine, im just
Happy you responded,
A win is a win

CHASITY DEMONTE
You corny asf✋🏽😭
SEEN