0015.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿
OOO, 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁.
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿

IMESSAGE,              Just now . . .
Click to respond (!)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

CHASITY 💐
Yall I'm sced, mattia is abt to come over

KARMEN <333
*scared but okay, let's not let
Fear make us illiterate now

VINCENT 🤮
Karmen you not shit, I wouldn't admit
Nothing to you in a crisis smh.

CHASITY 💐
Right! Girl fuck you and that grammar but
Anyways yall what if he licks my toilet😃

KARMEN <333
see hoe you play too damn much😭👋🏻
But if he do he gots to go.

VINCENT 🤮
yall still won't let that man go about that??
I'd be sick of the bs if I was him

CHASITY 💐
Okay anddddd he shouldn't have did the
Shit anyways I think he's here
Bye whores

KARMEN <333
Get that dick sis.

VINCENT 🤮
You won't be getting mine if you
Don't get it the fuck out

KARMEN <333
🖕🏼🤨
Delivered

CHASITY DIMONTE, Was startled by a loud abrupt knock at the door, already knowing who it was the black haired girl made her way to the door, unlocking it presenting the Italian boy she'd been conversing with, her cheeks reddening at his appearance she didn't think he would be that attractive in person.

" you gonna let me in princess or stare at my handsome face? Either way I don't mind." He smirked, amused at the girls staring, she huffed and allowed the taller male in muttering curse words annoyed that she had been caught staring but in her defense he was attractive.

" DONT call me that stupid ass shit acting like one of them wattpad boys." She scoffed, leading the male into her living room where her tv show was paused, he raised his brow at her remark amused at the retort.

"Don't tell me you're like every other girl that reads wattpad, let me guess, you read fan-fiction?" He smirked causing the girl to roll her eyes and flip him off in response to the question she didn't see why a man who licked toilets is placing judgement on her reading habits.

" and if I did, that's better then making thirst traps and licking toilets?" She snickered amused at the sharp glare he gave her.

" oh fuck off, I'm so tired of people mentioning that it's old let it go." He snarled, eyes darkening in response to the joke, he quite frankly was annoyed that she would keep bringing it up when it's clear he doesn't that anymore but then again had he not done it in the first place it wouldn't be brought.

" calm down MASSA don't go getting the switch." She blurted causing the Italians eyes to go wide before a chuckle escaped his lips, he coughed trying to hide it but started laughing even more.

" I hate you, god I shouldn't be laughing at that but I am." He snickered causing the latter to snicker.

" you know for someone that I thought was annoying at first you're surprisingly not that bad." Chasity stated glancing at the boy who was already staring at her with a smirk.

" maybe if you had just gave me a chance in the first place..."

" boy fuck you I didn't know Jack shit about you at first so why would I."

The two spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know each other more, though it can be said something other then a friendship was starting to rise between the two.