0011.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿
OOO, 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁.
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿

CHASITY DIMONTE, was seated in a chair between both triplets as they proceeded to get started with the podcast that they allowed her to be on, truthfully she never went on a podcast before so this would be something new for her but she knew it wou...

CHASITY DIMONTE, was seated in a chair between both triplets as they proceeded to get started with the podcast that they allowed her to be on, truthfully she never went on a podcast before so this would be something new for her but she knew it would be fun considering how the boys act in their YouTube videos it definitely would be interesting.

A loud commotion interrupted the girls thoughts as she looked up to see the three brothers going back and forth about the mics not being on and how the other didn't know how to fix it because of their stupidity, she let out a loud laugh before getting up to help the trio, the podcast was starting off interesting already.

" thank you, cause leaving it up to Chris or Matt's dumb ass we wouldn't have gotten to film this shit today." Nicholas remarked giving his brothers a side eye causing the two flip him off muttering curses under their breath.

Letting out a laugh the girl sat back down in her chair before the podcast finally began, the brothers having started it with asking her a few things.

" not to be all in your business or whatever, but people are saying you date some guy named mattia? Is that true?." Matt questioned, raising an eyebrow in curiosity, the girl rolled her eyes in mock annoyance, already knowing that would be asked, why people thought that outrageous lie was beyond her.

" I don't know why people like to lie so damn much, but no I'm not dating that idiot we're just friends and even if we were they wouldn't know until I reveled such information, people are so damn nosy and make up outlandish lies" she retorted earning a few laughs from the brothers.

" I feel like social media is a weird place, people make up lies and assume shit. Or give hate it's just weird as fuck." Chris responded with an annoyed groan, the others hummed in agreement, social media was weird sometimes she felt like deactivating her account just to not deal with the bullshit.

" and the worst part is, when people talk shit and you respond back but harsher you're suddenly in the wrong like no, had you kept your mouth shut you wouldn't have gotten your feelings hurt." Nicholas stated rolling his eyes in annoyance, Chasity nodded in agreement though she didn't give a shit how people felt about her clap backs if you can't dish it out don't bother saying it at all.

" Exactly that's why I advise people to not say shit to me because my responses are brutal and I take it to hell when they come fuckin with me." She chuckled, the brothers laughing at her responses.

" right like if you didn't want your feelings hurt then you shouldn't have said shit to me in the first place!"

IMESSAGE,         1s ago . . .
Click to view (!)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂

RATTIA 🐀
just friends huh?

CHAS 🥺💕
Boy wdf is you talking about?
Is it crack? Is it crack you smokin?

RATTIA 🐀
dumb ass I'm talking about
The podcast you were on with
Those triplets?

CHAS 🥺💕
Boy kys, anyways what of it? Aren't
We friends?

RATTIA 🐀
Well.. yeah idk it just felt
Weird when you said that.

CHAS 🥺💕
🤨🤨🤨🤨???

RATTIA 🐀
ahem, anyways ignore that.
I had a question to ask?

CHAS 🥺💕
if it's something dumb miss me with
That bullshit.

RATTIA 🐀
No, I was gonna ask if you'd like
To meet up in person I mean we've
Been talking for a few months now
And haven't met. Don't you think that's
Weird?

CHAS 🥺💕
I mean what you expect?
We just now getting to know eachother
Soo but where are you currently
Living I coulda sworn you lived in
New Jersey or some shit right?

RATTIA 🐀
True and yes I used to stay
There but now I live with my friend
Ale in Los Angeles, we could plan to
Meet up or something?

CHAS 🥺💕
I'll think about it, gtg I have a
Photoshoot to go to.

RATTIA 🐀
Fine, but send me pictures of
It ???😁😁
Read