009.

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿
OOO, 𝙵𝙻𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁.
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿

IMESSAGE. 30s ago.
click to view.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂

RATTIA 🐀
so I was thinking

CHAS 🥺💕
that's surprising cause you never think.

RATTIA 🐀
Fuck you, anyways I was thinking
That we should face time.

CHAS 🥺💕
hell to the no, I can barely tolerate texting you
Much less FaceTiming, I can just tell you gone
Piss me off.

RATTIA 🐀
Oh cut the bullshit, you know you enjoy
Talking to me Chas, but fr facetime?
I swear I won't bother you anymore about
It, just this once.

CHAS 🥺💕
You be pissing me off fr, fine. If
You piss me off I'm hanging  up in your
Face, just letting you know.

RATTIA 🐀
That's perfectly fine with me.
Seen

RATTIA 🐀 would like to FaceTime !
ACCEPT | DECLINE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

AS SOON, as she accepted the FaceTime call she was greeted with a full view of his face staring directly at the camera, noticing this the girl let out chuckles at the facial expression the boy was making on camera which sent her into a fit of giggles, the boy raised his eyebrow in question wondering what she found so humorous.

" what's so funny Chas? I wanna laugh too." He muttered, staring at her blushing slightly at how pretty she looked when laughing, Chasity soon then stopped giggling and looked at him with a grin plastered on her face.

" It was the facial expressions you was making that's why I laughed, anyways why did you wanna FaceTime me so bad when we could literally just text." She questioned, fixing her bonnet that was hanging off her head revealing some of her lace front that was bunched up in it.

" I just wanted to see your pretty face if we're being honest." He replied causing the girls face to turn a dark red at the compliment, noticing this a smug smirk befell the boys face at seeing the girls face flush red.

" aw did me calling you pretty make you blush? If so I can keep it up pretty girl." He stated and her face reddened even more, a scowl formed on the girls face at his response, she flipped him off her finger hovering over the hang up button.

" keep it up and yo ass gone be hearing the doo doo doo sound after I hang up." She threatened causing the boy to let out a few chuckles at the response.

" Alright I'll stop, don't hang up on me though I would be highly upset." He muttered, fixing the glasses that were hanging off his face, noticing this she thought to herself how cute he looked with his glasses on but disregarded it as she wasn't supposed to be thinking shit like that about a boy she barely even liked much less thought of as cute.

And with that the two stayed on FaceTime for the reminder of the day bickering and talking about random things.