Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.1

In the garden of a church, twelve teenagers stood scattered. They were all uniformly blond and blue-eyed, with outstanding appearance and a clean temperament.

The outer corridors were crowded with people. This was the Vatican's selection of priests once every five years. Those selected would be qualified to go to the Vatican and serve the God of Light. This was a supreme honor.

"Ha~" Mo Zhiyang sat next to the fountain and looked at Ha Qie, who seemed to be uninterested in all of this.

"Yang, there is a selection today, and you seem to be out of energy." A slightly taller boy came over and sat next to him, "You didn't sleep well yesterday?"

Mo Zhiyang held his chin, "Huh?" It's been strange these past few days. It's like a ghost is pressing down on the bed. He always feels like something is sleeping next to him, but when he opens his eyes, there is nothing there.

"Are you too nervous?" Bryce touched his forehead, "You don't need to be nervous. Even if you lose the election, you can still serve the God of Light."

Who the hell wants to serve a god of light?

My man is all serving me, and Mo Zhiyang lacks interest. This plane is a Western fantasy, with elves, dwarfs and humans. They all long for the blessing of the God of Light.

Opposing the God of Light is the God of Darkness. The two forces are in a stalemate, and species infected by the God of Darkness will turn into monsters.

Human beings exchanged their faith and offerings for the curtain of the God of Light and fought against the God of Darkness.

As the original owner. He is a small priest, longing for the world to be filled with light, how is this possible? Light and darkness are relative. This desire for world peace is really a bit stupid.

Mo Zhiyang has always been an atheist and cannot believe in the God of Light. How can he obtain divine power?

Black-bone mackerel! 

"The envoy of the Holy See is here." A majestic old man in black robes led a man in black robes over.

Everyone gathered around and lined up in two rows consciously, waiting to be tamed.

"Sver will definitely be selected this time." "Yes."

Compared with the joy of others, Mo Zhiyang seemed listless and lacked interest.

The elder from the Vatican glanced at the dozen teenagers, and finally focused on the last one. He walked towards him with a respectful attitude, "My dear, can you tell me your name?"

"Yang." Mo Zhiyang was already prepared to lose the election. At this time, facing his question, he was a little confused.

When the messenger heard this answer, he looked delighted as expected. He knelt down on one knee and held up Mo Zhiyang's right hand, "You are the messenger sent by the God of Light, and you are our hope!"

God shit? 

This title didn't sound right. Mo Zhiyang twitched his lips and said, "I think you made a mistake?" If they want him to serve the God of Light, won't he be angry to death?

"Oh my God?" "Is this true?"

People outside the field burst into exclamations, and even the teenagers around him couldn't believe it.

"No!" The messenger was firm, "You are the messenger sent by the God of Light."

Everyone looked pious and knelt down on one knee to show respect, except for one named Sver, whose eyes were full of jealousy, as if he had been poisoned.

Being inexplicably called a divine messenger, Mo Zhiyang shrugged helplessly: It's so f*cking sick that a person like him, who has no light, divine power or faith, should be allowed to be a divine messenger.

He is afraid that he will be exterminated on the spot.

There is a bumblebee perched on the beautiful sunflower, and he's very satisfied with this scene.

Then he set his sights on the only boy standing, with a greedy expression as if seeing sweet toffee.