𝟓. 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

"Ohhhh, Aubrey!" I open my eyes to Miguel standing over me.

"I haven't forgiven you yet for saying that assholish thing!" I turn my head over to Gracie and notice she isn't there. "Where is she?" 

"She woke up 5 hours ago, we've been talking over a glass of wine." 

"What the fuck? What time is it?" I quickly sit up and walk over to my vanity to check on how I look.

"5:00, I figured you wanted time to get ready and look all pretty for Gracie, so I woke you up now." He stands next to me and looks at me as I look in the mirror.

"She's a nice girl, she really likes you, Aubrey." I look at him as he says this.

"I thought you hated her guts?" 

"Well, I only did because she broke your heart. I forgot how nice she was."

"Oh, well can you leave? I'm going to go get ready." 

"Right! Do you want a glass of wine for when your finished?"

"Red wine, please." 

"Of course, your magesty." He laughs as he heads out of my room.

I turn to my closet and pick out a beautiful red dress. The only reason I have it is because I'm obsessed with Lana Del Rey and I bought it as a reference to many of her songs where she mentions red dresses.

I did my makeup, and once I finished, I curled my hair.

I put on a beautiful pair of black high heels and a cardigan and headed out of my room.

Gracie and Miguel turn to look at me. Their jaws where on the floor.

"Do I look that bad?" I adjust my dress.

Miguel got up to hand me my glass of wine. "You look beautiful."

I grabbed the wine from him and took a sip. "Thanks."

I took a seat next to Gracie and Miguel went into the kitchen to finish making dinner.

"He's a nice boy," Gracie says, twirling her hair.

"You're NOT going to hook up with my brother! Especially cause you're with me.. but he's also my brother!" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Wasn't planning on it, he's a baby anyways!"

"Gracie I'm the same age as him," I lean my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah but you're more mature than he is."

"I can hear you, you know!" Miguel screams from the kitchen.

"Whatever, baby!" I scream back at him.

"Kay! Dinners ready!" He screams about a minute later.

"What the fuck you just started?" I say as I entered the kitchen.

"No I didn't, I've been cooking for the past hour." Miguel shoots back.

He cooked turkey, mashed patatoes and gravy, and of course, my personal favorite, Miguels mac and cheese. The only reason he even cooks mac and cheese is for me.

We all sit at the table and eat, we discuss what's going on in life and our plans for the way future. In that exact moment, I forgot about the fact I'm suppose to be ruining this girls life. Did Gracie really change? Was there no point in doing this in the first place? Its only been a few days, so I can't tell. The way she'd take quick glances at me during the entire dinner and smile her adorable Gracie smile just made me melt inside.

It can't be.

I've fallen for her all over again.