A/N

Hi!!

I know I haven't updated this story in forever, and this is about that.

I just thought I'd mention, ever since I started this book I've absolutely hated the way I've written it. That's why I haven't written a chapter for a while.

I never really had a big idea for this book, I just had a song to base it off of, characters, and writing skills.

Also, it has a lot of mistakes, English is not my first language.

So I've been thinking about scrapping this book and then starting a new Gracie book that will be 10x better than this!!

I already have a whole idea for that book.

I've always felt like I've been rushing the plot for this story and I hate that feeling.

The one I want to write will have a lot of fluff and definetely is more planned out than this one.

It will obviously still be a  Gracie gxg because...I'm really gay. 

I never really had an idea for what I was going to write for this book and it took me a while to make chapters because of that. The one I want to write will be more planned out and I will most likely make chapters a lot more faster than I did with this book.

Anyways, I just wanted to know what you guys think, should I continue this book or start a new Gracie book that will be better? 

(P.S, I like the twins so I may still keep Aubrey as the main character with Miguel, too, but just changing a few things about them, like their age.)