24

Taking heed of Lady Fey's words Jessa does her best to not become a deity before her second clutch which happened two years after the first.

As with her first clutch there were five dragons one of which Jessa had to save like she did Camilla. Like with Camilla the other deities came and blessed them although not Fey, Jethro and the Ancient One. This time it is Zira, Kaiston and Shandira. That rather shocked Jessa.

Since the war ended things had become peaceful and it is greatly due to Jessa and even Dhiren and their very little patience with stupidity. The other rulers learned quickly to not call upon them for help in ruling unless it was truly important. By doing this they became far better rulers, but they are still closely allied with Silva and the elves. And by default the dragons as well.

Even the other dragons started to look to Jessa putting themselves under her to reign and when the brass queen died the brass dragons asked Jessa and Dhiren to become their leaders.

In time the other leaders other than the coppers and Silver did the same. Jessa refused to take over the silver since she rather likes the silver queen and they have become good friends.

She refuses to take over the coppers and take the place of the crown princess of the copper dragons.

There are days when she longs for the freedom of being on her own, but she doesn't miss the loneliness of it. She enjoys being with her children and of course Dhiren.

Although, things aren't always smooth with them they sit down and work things out. They set a good example not just for their children but with the other elves and dragons. The others start following their example and they bring less petty issues to them. 

Which is good since Jessa's temper hasn't gotten any sweeter, if anything it has gotten even shorter. 

That's why when word comes that there are bandits targeting the merchant trains and people traveling Jessa gets out her weapons and no one least of all Dhiren tries to stop her from going out to fight. 

Jessa has had to change some of her personal guard over time and now the dragons and elves work hard to make it onto her elite guards. But even though they work hard they know that they aren't as good as their queen.

Jessa and Dhiren both work with their children and Sorsha's children to make them the best of the fighters of both the moon elves and the sun elves. Although the demarcation between the two elves is becoming more difficult to see as they continue to find partners with the other. Even Zira and Kaiston are finding it difficult as both people are starting to worship them both nearly equally.

Kallen and Sorid have another girl and boy shortly after the war ended. Sorid finds herself so busy with her duties as mother that she requests that one of the other priestesses takes over as high priestess.

Zira declines but Sorid finds that her duties at home become lighter as Jessa makes sure that she has help for the housework. That allows her to teach her daughters the duties of being a priestess and Kallen teaches the boys how to fight.

Jessa makes sure that all four of them are taught to fight when she visits. She knows that her sisters aren't as into fighting as she was at their age, but she makes sure that they are good fighters any way.

Her brothers grow up to be strong not just fighters but intelligent as well and they work their way up the rungs of leadership. They become the youngest sub generals ever to grace Silva.

Her sisters become some of the youngest priestesses and most powerful second only to Sorid herself.

In time Sorsha's children take up their duties to the crown princess and prince. Sorsha's children that she has with Dennis also become the primary guards to Jessa and Dhiren's children.