❁ 𝑲𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒉𝒂 𝑨𝒄𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒚 𝟏

Konoha Academy : The Leaf villages building for shinobi-in-training

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚

It's early morning and the birds are chirping. The grass is grassing and sky is skying. The suns rays peak over the horizon, signaling the start of a new day. At first it was just a tad bit bright in my room. The curtain by my window blocking most of the light until its yanked and tied to the side. My mothers cheery voice booms throughout my room as she pulls the blanket off of me.

"Rise and shine Miki!" She practically squeals before shaking me violently. She pulls up on my shoulders and I sit up against my will. I honesty don't understand what she's saying but I understand the words 'Academy'. My eyes shoot open, then I groan and hiss as the light hits me like a bullet. I slowly open my eyes wider every time they get used to the amount of light. My younger brother, Akino, walks in like a slug. His hands rubbing his eyes.

"What's going on . . ?" He mumbles before climbing onto my own bed and snuggling up against me. "Morning nee-chan. . ." He mumbles before he falls back asleep. I smile at him and pat his head. "Morning mama." She hugs me while chirping the same thing back to me, kissing my forehead.

"Now c'mon you big bear, its time to get ready!" She walks over to the door and then a certain smell wafts through the room. "Blueberry pancakes?!" My voice is high in anticipation. The older woman nods and I squeal, quickly getting off my bed and scrambling into the bathroom.

After showering and dressing, I bolt towards the small kitchen in our home and sit down. I wiggle in my seat as my mother places a plate of five blueberry flavored pancakes. The pancakes don't taste like blueberries themselves obviously. "Thank you!" And a second later, half of a single pancake is down my throat. My mother chuckles at my behavior before muttering about waking my brother up.

Later, my mother walks in with an excited Akino whose practically wiggling out of her hold as he eyes his breakfast. "Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!" He shouts as he slips into his seat, saying his grace, and devouring the food just like me. He hums as I help him place whip cream over his last pancake because he said; "It's for good luck nee-chan!"  He gives me his cute gummy smile that every six year old has. Or maybe it was just him.

As I swallow the last bite I quickly run into the bathroom to brush my teeth and to check my outfit. I had on a short-sleeved green colored shirt. I put on a navy blue skirt that reached just above my knees, and white ninja sandals that rested right where my calf was.

I mess with my hair before deciding on leaving my bangs out and pulling the rest of my hair, that reached just past the middle of my back, into a ponytail. I spray a little bit of perfume (it smells like spring or a flower garden, got many compliments) and let out a shaky breath. "Today . . is the day!" I smile to myself before my mom calls out that we have to leave. "Coming mama!" I shout before sticking my tongue out in the mirror with a peace sign, "Good luck to me!" before dashing out the house.