❁ 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

The chatter was loud

The chatter was loud. The kids were loud. Satomi was loud. She sat on the desk, fiddling with her hand and and squealing with excitement.

"Who do you think'll be on your team?" I shrugged. "C'mon, just give me one person!" I sighed. "The only person I can really cooperate with is you. I don't really know anyone else." She whined and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me hard. "That's because you keep to yourself! Let's go talk to some others!" I grabbed her hands and pushed them off my shoulders, crossing my legs. "And who do you have in mind?" She jumps off the table, grabs my hand and pulls me out of my seat. She drags me to the front of the class and we stop. "Ohayo Sumi-chan! Yumi-chan!" She greets, the girl's next to her turn and do the same.

Sumi and Yumi appear to be twins. Short brown hair and honey brown eyes. Sumi wears a light blue top with black shorts while Yumi wears a pale red top with a black skirt.

"This is Miki! Miki, this is Sumi-chan and Yumi-chan!" She gestures to me then to them. "Ohayo Miki!" They chorused, giggling to each other. "Hey." I waved slightly and they waved back excitedly. "Be more passionate, Miki! You can't just be cold all the time!" Satomi whines. I smile slightly and shrug, stepping forward and sitting on the desk. "I'm not cold but whatever." I cross my arms and sigh.

-

"Alright class! Quiet down!" Hamaguchi-sensei shouts. He claps his hands and the class gets quiet. "Alright," he starts, picking up a clipboard. "today you'll be assigned a team. A team of three, excluding your sensei. So, first up is team one;" he reads off a list of names. He goes on for the next two seconds before I hear my name. "Miki Chuue and Satomi Aikawa. Since our class is uneven, this will be the only two person team." He continued on. I look over to Satomi and she's already looking at me with big, shining eyes. I smile softly and shake my head.

This is going to be wild.

-

We sat together, alone, as the last team was called by their sensei. "Mou... where's our sensei?!" Satomi shouted, slamming her fists onto the desk. "Easy, Satomi. I'm sure our sensei will arrive soon." I placed a hand on her shoulder and looked over at the window.

A muffled giggle and a few knocks before the door slid open. "Heyo!" A woman called, her grey-green eyes shining at the both of us. "I'm assuming you both are my students, right? Well, follow me!" We both looked at each other and shrugged, getting up and walking to the door.

"We're going to the roof and have a double introduction with Kakashi and his kids, keep up!" She said as she bolted away. "Ehhh?!?!" Satomi shouted, running as fast as she could to catch up, and I did the same.

We soon reached the stairway, climbing up each step as fast as possible before slamming the door open.

We were met with two green eyes, two black ones, and one recognizable shade of blue eyes.

"EHHH?!?! MIKI-CHAN?!?!" An excited voice screeched at the top if its lungs.

Definitely going to be wild.

[P] im so sorry that its so short... I didn't know what to put here since its not very relevant, very much filler T-T. Next chapter is going to be better, I promise!!

*Ohayo: Means 'Good Morning' in Japanese!