Senior Moment

Zhongli finds it difficult to keep up with Childe.

CW: Smut

--

Fucking Childe for the first time awakens something in both of them.

They can't keep their hands off of each other. Every moment, every touch, every stare is flooded by arousal and want. Just like the handholding, Zhongli has a visceral need to slather Childe in his scent, to fuck him full of his come, to bite and claim in the ways of old.

And Childe—oh, his dear Ajax—is enthusiastic in return. All it takes is for Zhongli to whisper something into his ear or drag a hand down his side, and he's spreading his legs for more.

There is a problem that Zhongli does not expect. He's robust in his being. He's still a god. But he's old, and Childe is an impetuous young mortal, leaving Zhongli to overestimate exactly what that entails.

His own stamina is... less than expected. Zhongli chalks it up to the fact it's been centuries since he last fucked, and even then, it wasn't regular. Childe is more than youthful, his wants are at a heightened level, and, adeptus or not, Zhongli finds it hard to keep up.

Embarrassing. He's quick to shoot and while Childe pays it no mind, it's mortifying. Paired with Childe's insane libido, Zhongli finds himself worn, ragged, and wasted. "Practice," he tells himself. "Build up a tolerance." Once he's more used to it it'll be easier to keep up.

And the only way to do that is to keep working at it.

Which, as many things are, is easier said than done.

#

Childe makes it both easy and difficult.

On one hand, Zhongli is eager. Raring to go. Getting him started is the easy part.

It's the follow-through that is difficult. If given the chance, Childe will keep going. Once is rarely enough; sometimes he demands to be fucked within an inch of his life, to be bent over backward twice and then thrice. And Zhongli will do the best that he can.

But there's only so much that he can take.

Like tonight.

Childe rides him, working himself towards a third orgasm. Once on Zhongli's fingers, a second time on his cock. Zhongli has already come once too, spending himself into Childe's slick insides that squeeze him tight.

Then, Childe leaned over and told him how good he was. "I want another," he'd crooned, nipping at Zhongli's ear. Expectantly, Zhongli's cock twitched. A moment later he was rolled onto his back with Childe across his hips, grinding that second erection deep. "Come on, Zhongli. Again."

He wants to give him that. Zhongli would die to give him whatever he asked for and so he hangs onto him for dear life as Childe moves over him.

Zhongli holds Childe with one hand on his hip. The other reaches around, fingers pressed between Childe's crack, feeling the slippery slide as Childe fucks himself. Come dribbles from where they're connected, coating the insides of his thighs. Childe moans, head tossed back, palms flat against Zhongli's chest for leverage.

"Gods you feel so good. I could do this forever." Childe bites at his lip. He moans. His breath hitches. It's a recipe for disaster—where this any other time, Zhongli would be trying not to tip over the edge at the sight alone. But, but—

His cock flags just slightly. Sweat beads along his brow and he grunts, in not quite pleasure but not quite pain. "Ajax," he murmurs.

"Fuck," hisses Childe as he drops himself quickly, forcing Zhongli's cock so deep that the air is punched right out of him.