Silk Seduction

Childe wears a very obvious set of panties whilst sparring in Jueyun Karst.

CW: Contains Smut

--

At first, Zhongli thinks that he may have seen something... incorrectly. Childe laughs as he stretches, leaning over just so. Then he stretches the opposite direction, arms over his head as his back cracks, that damnable cropped top rising to show of sharply cut hip bones and—

Zhongli tilts his head. His eyes do, in fact, work perfectly. Pink, frilled lace peeks out from the waistband, just barely seen—but Zhongli latches on to the sight with his ancient, keen eyes. And Childe knows he would, that he does, judging by the smirk he shoots Zhongli's way when he catches him staring.

Childe traces his lips with his tongue, his mouth curling at the edges. An eyebrow waggle is tossed in Zhongli's direction. The drag of Childe's hands down his sides until they reach his trousers. He pulls at that waistband, yanking at it slightly until it eases just so, and another half-inch of that soft silk is revealed.

Zhongli didn't know that his throat could dry up in such a way, or that his cock could flare to life so easily. He twists, covertly shoving a hand into his lap to keep from—

"Zhongli," says Madame Ping, breaking into his thoughts. And that tone...

He sighs, looking at her. Madame Ping stares back with a knowing glance but she has the decency to not drop her gaze. "He's an... impetuous thing, no?" she asks instead, sipping at the tea they share.

"I shouldn't have brought him here," murmurs Zhongli. "All his bothering me for a good training session, and I shouldn't have given in—"

"Oh, let the boy toss around a spear with Xiao. Perhaps he'll be humbled."

Zhongli hides a grin behind his palm as he lifts a cup to his lips.

"You, however," she continues, her words trailing off as she wiggles her eyebrows in a surprisingly good imitation of Childe.

"Ping," admonishes Zhongli.

"No one would miss the two of you if you just..." She waves off to a darkened corner of Jueyun Karst.

"Streetward Rambler." Despite the way his tone sharpens, though, Madame Ping still laughs, unable to be tempered by Zhongli's ire.

#

Madame Ping is, as with most things, absolutely correct. When Zhongli whisks Childe away to a quiet and secretive corner of Jueyun Karst, no one bats an eye.

"Wait, Zhongli—"

"A menace," says Zhongli as he boxes Childe against the smooth stone of an outcropping. "Ajax, you are a menace."

Childe's mouth curves dangerously, and oh, how Zhongli wants to wipe that smirk right off of his face. "Have I succeeded, then? Are you all hot and bothered?"

"Ajax—"

"I know that you saw them. I know that you stared, unable to look away." Childe's expression is smug and haughty. "I know that you liked silk, but who knew you were so perverted?"

"And who is the one who wore such a thing, hm?" Zhongli loves this, having Childe pulled close and wanton against him. The provocation is mild but it makes the dragon in his chest sing in ways he long since thought he put to rest. Zhongli kisses his ear, his jaw, the length of his neck, nibbling at Childe's skin until a mark blooms, and he kisses that next, softer, lingering.

"Have I annoyed you?"

"No," murmurs Zhongli. Childe tastes like sweat and training. "But I am bothered, as you so astutely pointed out."