Supplicant

Childe begs Zhongli to kiss him which leads to the inevitable.

CW: Smut

--

When Childe climbs into his lap, Zhongli immediately grins. "Oh? What are you thinking about?" he asks, the edges of his tone lilting as he already leans forward.

"As if you don't know, you old lizard." Childe chuckles, wrapping an arm around Zhongli's neck. "Besides, you're in bed naked. You expected this."

They meet in the middle with a sweet kiss. Childe is still damp from the bath, the backs and insides of his thighs damp as he settles against Zhongli.

Zhongli's hands are warm against his waist as they splay over his skin. He hums against Childe's mouth, his tongue teasing his lips, playful instead of passionate. "Can you blame me?" His breath is warm as it fans over Childe's face. Zhongli smells like the earth and his sandalwood soap, having washed earlier. "I know you like the sand knows the tide. You're always so eager and needy for me."

Childe huffs at the accusation. Zhongli is the one with a possessive touch, the palm of his hand always pressed against Childe's back. Never more than a few feet away if he can help it. Staring—always staring—that golden-eyed gaze warm and fond as it pierces across the room.

"I think that you are the needy one," says Childe casually, pulling back to give him a grin. He drags his hand down the length of Zhongli's neck, tracing the muscles there, and then further along the line of his shoulder. Zhongli's skin is already charcoal black at the joint and Childe snorts, digging his thumb in.

"Hey." Zhongli doesn't dispute the accusation. He leans into it catching Childe's chin between his thumb and forefinger. "What are you in the mood for?"

Zhongli would give him the world if Childe asked for it. He's tired and sore from leaning over paperwork at the bank all day. Zhongli is endlessly patient as he just watches him back with a sappy, lopsided grin spread across his face.

Something slow. Sweet. Childe thinks that tonight, he wants to take their time. He wants to be pulled apart and put back together by Zhongli's expert hands. Crafted, like the earth, rebuilt from his love and remolded anew.

Childe dips close and kisses him again, slow and searching. Zhongli gets the hint, moaning softly as his mouth parts. "Alright," he murmurs against Childe's lips. "Yes, yes, alright. I understand."

It is lazy. Lopsided and sweet, the way that they just kiss and kiss. Zhongli's hands drag over the length of Childe's body, digging into the muscle to worry at knots. No claws, just the blunt tips of his nails that raise gooseflesh as they glide over Childe's form.

Hands wander. Childe's dick perks with interest at the slow grind of their hips, to which Zhongli eagerly responds. His hands curl around to squeeze at his ass. He pulls Childe down into him, rolling their bodies together, cocks sliding against each other as they slowly fill out.

Childe sighs, sinking into the heat of it. Zhongli kisses his cheek and his jawbone. He nips at the juncture of his ear and neck. "Zhongli—"

His tongue is as devilish as ever. Childe moans as Zhongli laps at his skin, licking down the length of his neck as he tastes it. When Zhongli pulls back, he grins, nothing but fangs.

"Oral fixation, hm?" teases Childe, reaching out to cup Zhongli's cheek. When he smooths his thumb over Zhongli's bottom lip, Zhongli nips at it. His tongue lolls out playfully, its texture rough and the tip forked as it licks over the pad.

"You taste divine." Zhongli presses his face back into Childe's nape. He purrs, his chest rumbling as his eyes slip closed and he just nuzzles Childe's skin. He inhales deeply. He bites at Childe, sucking a mark into his skin that'll be the embarrassment of the office. But Childe doesn't stop him, and that makes Zhongli smile against his neck, pecking a soft kiss there before moving south. Kisses fan out over his collarbone. Down Childe's sternum as Zhongli angles him back for better access. Then, the sweep of his tongue as it swirls around Childe's nipple.