Remember this?

Skye p.o.v

It's now bedtime and Chase is scarred of the dark now so I'm now stuck sleeping with him it feels a bit awkward but I kinda like it."what's your name?"Asks Chase."I'm Skye.""What's a Skye?"Asks Chase."My name."I respond.Chase starts whimpering because of the single strike of lightning."well good night Chase."I say and grab my pillow and place it next to Chases pup house and fall asleep

The next Day

Skye p.o.v

"All pups to the look"Ryder says we all run to the elevator"pssst Chase.I whisper."what."he whispers back"you have to say Ready for action Ryder sir."I whisper"ready for action Ryder or whatever.chase says."so pups humdinger made a mech am so Chase use your net to stop the mech rubble then you will smash it then you Rocky recycle everything."says Ryder "paw patrol is on a roll!" Says Ryder"Wher do I go?"asks Chase."follow me."I say Chase goes down the slide with me and I help him drive to the scene.I see all the other pups in floating cages"Help us please!"says Rocky I then get levitated into the cage and Chase hides behind a rock.
I'll give you 3 seconds 1,2,3!"says humdinger he then blasts a laser at Chase but Chase moves out of the way."I know I'm a scared little puppy but I want to find myself so let them go!says Chase"or what!"says humdinger"this!"says as he gets in rubbles bulldozer and drives right towards him."your stupid I'll just move to the side wait I'm out of battery noooooooooo!"mayor humdingers mech blows up and humdinger retreats we all get saved."thanks Chase!"I say I then kiss him"Thanks Skye I'm sorry about what happened I feel normal now I remember everything thank you Skye.says Chase"no problem."I say.