Foreword

A word before many others, 

thank you all for choosing to read All Strings Attached. This one's something new, something I've read so little about, and have practically no real life inclination or idea about. But I hope that makes for a little something different, something to entertain all of you in the few moments you get to take for yourself out of your busy days. 

That said, I make no promises on how long this story is going to be, or how short it's going to be. For anyone looking for a rough estimate, my last book took me about three years to finish. 

I know life will get in the way, I will get in my way, and everything else will seem so very daunting, but I do have a few chapters ready to publish, and I will begin by publishing the first chapter today, and then four more during the week.

Updates thereafter may be weekly, bi-weekly, or once every two weeks- I have not thought of an update schedule as of yet. 

All of this said, please know that none of the characters in the book are meant to portray any kind of political sentiments, nor are they a reflection of any political leaders, parties, or anything of the sort-- basically, this is your disclaimer that my book, and any of its contents are not promoting any political ideologies or such. They bear no real life resemblance to anyone, any situations, or any happenings. This is a pure work of fiction, entirely constructed in my over-imaginative head. 

I look forward to all of you reading and enjoying this book. I hope I'm able to bring my characters to life, and you're able to enjoy them like you've enjoyed Arvi and Arjun. 

With lots and lots of love as always,
Anuradha.