Chapter Ten

Sita

Dhushyanth presses a kiss at the side of my neck, where my neck meets my shoulder, causing me to moan out loud and tighten my legs around his waist.

His beard brushes against my skin as he moves lower, leaving wet kisses until he reaches the top of my breast. Dhushyanth looks up at me with hungry eyes, a deadly smirk lifting his lips.

Fucking hell, this man's hot.

He fondles my boob, as he marks the other one, causing shivers to run down my burning body. "Moan for me," he orders, using his teeth to slide the bra strap off of my shoulders to provide better access to him as he continues to explore my body with his hands.

"Dhushyanth," I gasp, when he cups my throbbing pussy. "Dhush—" a pleasured moan leaves my throat when he applies pressure to my clit.

"You like that?" He whispers, breathy chuckles brushing over my skin.

I can only whimper in response, as my verbatim flies out the window under this man's overwhelming touch.

"Words," he insists, pulling my lace panties down, "use your words, Sita."

I hold his warm hand, bringing it back to my crotch. "Please," I beg, writhing under him on the brink of ecstasy.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks, caressing my pussy lips, but refusing to dip into my wetness as he comes up to kiss my neck again.

"Hm?" He hums in my ear, before biting my ear lobe.

Dhushyanth Reddy is going to be the death of me.

I refuse to play by his games, instead, pushing his thumb back onto my sweet spot, but Dhushyanth refuses to budge. His deep chuckle sends tremors through my body, making my toes curl.

"Use your words, Mrs Reddy," he says, and I wake up with a start.

I snap out of sleep at once, hand on my chest to calm my thudding heart. What the fuck was that?

Dhushyanth has clearly moved in his sleep, laying his head on my pillow, while his long legs stretch out onto the rest of the bed on his side.

Mrs Reddy, the word comes back to me hauntingly. Fuck. Did I just have a wet dream about Dhushyanth?

Well, I've had those before. But now he's sleeping within finger's reach, married to me, not having made a single move since the day his family came over to meet mine.

Holding back a sigh, I feel the top of the bedside table next to me to find my phone, and check the time. My lock screen reads 2AM, making me feel awfully alert for someone that fell asleep only two hours ago.

I feel the dull throbbing in my pants as I get off the bed, deciding against making Dhushyanth move, to sleep on the couch outside.

~.~.~.~.~

I wake up to bright light and heat hitting my face, possibly magnified by the French windows without curtains. I close my eyes with my palms and turn on the couch, away from the window, but I'm painfully aware of my sweaty self, and find it impossible to remain sleeping on the leather couch that sticks to my body.

The leather muffles my whining and groaning as I wake up. Is it too much to ask for a good night's sleep?

I need to get someone to fix the fan and put up the curtains in here. I go back into the bedroom, checking my phone for messages and calls; all of which have only been from Meera.

"Hello?" I say into the phone when she picks up. "Why did you call me so early?"

"I was just checking in," she says. "How are you doing?"