~Chapter 4~

Los Angeles September 11, 2020*Reggie's Pov*She's beautiful

*Reggie's Pov*
She's beautiful. I have only known Lorelei Molina for 10 minutes and I know that she is the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I have this...feeling, pulling me to her. Weird.

*Lorelei's Pov*
He's handsome. I have only known Reggie Peters for 10 minutes and I'm starting to fall for him. There's this...feeling, pulling me to him. Weird.

I'm in my room, digging in my closet. I pull a piece of wood out of the floor, revealing a book. It was the book Caleb gave me for my 13th birthday. We were working on my magic and he wanted to give me something special to help me.

I look through the pages trying to find anything on how the boys were visible to Julie and anything else on ghosts. I know quite a bit on them but not everything, I've never seen this happen to anyone before that wasn't Caleb.

"Come on!! There has to be something in here!!" I said to myself angrily. "Are you okay?" I hear a boys voice say to me. I froze, nervous to know what all they saw.

I looked up and saw it was Reggie, I let out a sigh of relief. "Yeah I'm okay, I'm just angry. I was looking in this book to see if I could find anything on how you guys are visible to Julie, but I can't find anything." Any hopefulness in Reggie's eyes at the moment quickly left as I said the last part to him. "Oh, well do you want to hang out? Luke is with Julie and Alex is going for one of his anxiety walks."

"Yeah sure, why not." I guess it would be nice to hangout with him.

*Julie's Pov*
After talking with Lorelei for a little bit I go downstairs to see what my dad is doing. "Hey dad! Whatcha working on?" My dad, who was sitting at his work desk, looked over to me. "Well, now that the house is on the market, we need to add some photos to the website. Help me pick some good ones."

I walked over to him, pushing Carlos' feet off the top of the couch, earning a glare from him. My dad started showing me the pictures he's got, "Got this batch right here." I actually really liked the photos, even though I don't want to move. "These are really nice." He looked at me for a split second, happy that I like his work. "Thanks. These didn't turn out though. The ones from mom's studio. It's like little lights and dots all over the place. Kinda look like orbs, right?"