Chapter.VII

"Who's that"? Chaeyoung asks.

"Oh it's Nayeon, what part of don't call me does she not understand"? Jeongyeon scoffs.

"Maybe she's worried about you, answer" Chaeyoung says.

"I'm busy, I told you not to call me, I'll see you later" Jeongyeon says.

And she hangs up without letting Nayeon talk.

"That was mean, you know"? Chaeyoung says.

"Look, I haven't seen you guys for years so she should understand that I'll be back home, she shouldn't keep calling me" Jeongyeon says.

Little did she know, it was not Nayeon, it was Jennie.

-------

"Your girlfriend seems angry babe" Jennie says.

"Stop calling me babe! I hate you" Nayeon says.

"Oh really now" Jennie starts walking towards her and sits on her lap, starts making out with her. Nayeon hates every minute of this. Jennie slides down her top and starts giving her plenty of hickeys on her neck. Nayeon moans loudly.

"Jennie, please stop...." Nayeon begs.

"Until you don't give me what I need, I'm gonna tell Jeongyeon about us baby girl" Jennie says.

"Fine, I hate you" Nayeon says.

"Oh do you now"? Jennie sucks her neck and her whole upper body. She draws the curtains and starts inserting her tongue into Nayeon's mouth, Nayeon just agrees. She doesn't like even a part of it.

"I'm leaving" Nayeon says.

"Okay then" Jennie catches hold of Nayeon's phone.

"No don't tell her, please" Nayeon pleaded.

"Then satisfy my needs" Jennie says.

Nayeon has no choice now. She starts taking off her clothes and gives in to Jennie.

"Now that's what I'm talking about, go faster" Jennie says either a sly smile.

Nayeon doesn't have any clothes on now. Jennie pushes her on to the bed and-

"Drink this" Jennie says and gives her alcohol.

Nayeon doesn't care now. She has lost her dignity. It was like that when they first met. Jennie takes off all her clothes. She inserts her finger into Jennie's clit and spreads her legs. She inserts herself into Jennie.

"Oh yeah, that spot right there, perfect baby" Jennie moans.

She moans loudly. Nayeon gives her plenty of hickeys and a trail of kisses all over her body.

Flashback.

Hey, how are you? Jennie

I'm sorry, you are? Nayeon

I'm Kim Jennie, nice to meet you.

Hi, I'm Im Nayeon.

How are you liking the party? Jennie

It's alright, I don't really like parties. Nayeon

You wanna get out of here and do something fun? Jennie

Sure. Nayeon

They go out of the party and Jennie takes her to a garden. They watch the stars, eat some hot dogs and immediately start talking about lot of things.