Chapter.VIII

Jeongyeon walks towards the door and opens it. It's Nayeon.

"Hey, where have you been"?Jeongyeon asks.

"I was with my friend, sorry for coming late" Nayeon replies.

"You're fine, how was it with your friend"? Jeongyeon asks.

"What's with the questions? Let me come inside atleast" Nayeon says.

"Okay fine fine, come in" Jeongyeon says.

There was an awkward silence between them.

"Now tell me, how was it with your friend"? Jeongyeon asks.

"It was fine, she's annoying so yeah" Nayeon says.

"Why do you have a bite mark on your neck"? Jeongyeon asks.

Damn, stupid Nayeon! Why didn't you seal it with makeup. Now come up with a good lie!

"There were a lot of mosquitoes there at her place, and I forgot to put repellent" Nayeon lies.

"That doesn't look like a mosquitoe bite to me, tell the truth Nayeon? Did you hookup with someone"? Jeongyeon asks.

"Jeongyeon I-" Nayeon starts.

"Haha got you"! Jeongyeon laughs.

Nayeon gives a dumbfounded expression.

"You should have seen your face, I know you won't cheat" Jeongyeon says and places her palm on her chin and hugs her.

Damn that was close.

"I missed you" Jeongyeon says.

"Me too, how was it with your friends"? Nayeon asks.

"Oh it was amazing, seeing them after such a long time felt so good" Jeongyeon says.

Wow nice, Jeongyeon is in a good mood right now.

"That's amazing  Jeongyeonahh" Nayeon says.

"Come on let's rest now, I need you by my side cause I missed you a lot, sorry for lashing out on the phone like that" Jeongyeon says and hugs her like a teddy bear.

Nayeon just keeps giving blank expressions. Jeongyeon doesn't notice anything. Jeongyeon heads to her room. She lays down on the bed. Nayeon comes in.

"I was thinking let's order pizza for dinner"? Jeongyeon asks.

"Sounds great" Nayeon says.

"Why are you so silent today? Come rest with me, till our pizza arrives" Jeongyeon taps the place next to her on the bed.

Nayeon goes over to her on the bed and lays down. Jeongyeon kisses her temple.

"What did I do to deserve such a good girlfriend"? Nayeon asks.

"Nayeon I'm saying it now" Jeongyeon says.

"Say what"? Nayeon asks.

"I love you, I really do, these past couple days with you have been great, I know I can be cold and harsh sometimes but just know that I'm a very loyal person, when I dated this girl called Wendy in the past, I was very loyal to her until she cheated on me, since then, I didn't know who to trust and who to not, now that it's been around 15 years, I'm over her" Jeongyeon says.

Jeongyeonahh, I'm so sorry, I can't tell you that I've been seeing Jennie behind your back. I love you so much.

"That makes me so happy that you love me finally" Nayeon says.

"I do, I really do" Jeongyeon says.

Jeongyeon kisses her. Nayeon feels butterflies in her stomach but also guilty at the same time. They order pizza and later on at 8 pm the pizza arrives. They watch a romantic movie and Jeongyeon wraps her arm around Nayeon's shoulder.