Chapter.XI

Years went by.

Jeongyeon started living her normal life, Chaeyoung and Mina went back to the States and Jihyo took care of her café. As for Nayeon, no one knows what she was doing, some people said that she committed suicide or something and some people said that she became introverted and never stepped out of her house. Jihyo used to meet often. One day-

Jeongyeon was getting into her car after work. She saw a familiar figure of a girl. The girl had a hoodie with a cap on, black pants and sneakers. Jeongyeon on the other hand was very dressed up, she had worn a white dress shirt with black pants, her hair down. Jeongyeon had a haircut. Her hair was pretty short now. She liked this new change and it was for the best. The girl reminded her of someone. She walks towards the girl.

"Hey, why are you so sad? Everything okay"? Jeongyeon asks.

The girl recognizes her voice. She looks up at Jeongyeon.

"Oh, it's you" Jeongyeon stops in her tracks and goes back to her car.

"Jeongyeon, wait" The girl says.

Jeongyeon never looked back. She got into her car and drove home. The moment she reached her house, she changed her clothes. She spent time on her phone. She scrolls Instagram. She sees a post from Nayeon.

A/n: Yep, Jeongyeon didn't block her on Instagram.

I feel so empty inside.......

"I feel bad for her" Jeongyeon says.

"It's been years since she and I broke up" Jeongyeon says.

Jeongyeon bursts in tears. She weeps silently as her tears fall on her phone. She saw this post by Nayeon after years, it's like she cut herself off from humanity, from social media, from everything.

"What about Jennie"? Jeongyeon asks herself.

She searches jennierubyjaine and turns out Jennie was already dating Lisa.

Flashbacks

Now that you and Jeongyeon have broken up, I'm leaving, bye Nayeon. Jennie

You're literally the worst!! This is all because of you!! Nayeon

I'm sorry, have a good life Nayeon. Jennie

I hate you!! Bye Jennie.  Nayeon

Till then Nayeon shut herself. She was there, till now when she decided to get out finally.

She's all alone now it seems.

I think I should've heard her out, there is always a back story. Gosh Yoo Jeongyeon you're such a fool.

Should I text her?

No.

But...

Just don't.

Yoo Jeongyeon.

You'll regret it.

Do you still love her?

I don't, I mean I don't know, this is so messed up.

Idk what will happen.

Jeongyeon:
Hey....

Nayeon:
Hi...