One

The house bustles with chaos as the two boys rush to decorate. They barely had any time for christmas because of their busy work schedules. Seonghwa works at a law firm whilst Hongjoong is an artist.

Every year on December 23rd, they run around to put up last minute christmas decorations. Every year their six friends would choose someones house to spend Christmas at and unluckily enough, Soenghwa and Hongjoong's house was picked.

Of course, they denied over and over but as always, they were ignored. Seonghwa sighs deeply, stress overtaking him. He was trying to figure out where he wanted the small reindeer figurine to go. "What's wrong baby?" Hongjoong asks, walking up behind him.

"I don't know where to put this." He trails off. Hongjoong massages his shoulders. "How about we take a break, ah?" Seonghwa sighs contently. "But Christmas is in two days Joong. I don't want my house to look boring."

Hongjoong takes the reindeer from Seonghwa's grip. "Remember when I gave you this?" Seonghwa chuckles. "Of course I do, love." Hongjoong sits next to him on the floor in front of the box full of christmas decorations.

"We were only sixteen years old. It was our first christmas together." He smiles, remembering the old times. "You were so nervous when you gave it to me. I remember having to calm you down." Seonghwa giggles. Hongjoong playfully glares at him. "I was scared you would hate it okay? You were my first boyfriend." He presses a soft kiss to Seonghwa's lips. "And my last."

Hongjoong interlocks their fingers, making eye contact with Seonghwa. "I can't believe we're already engaged. It feels like our first christmas was yesterday." Seonghwa lays his head on Hongjoong's shoulder. "Well where are we gonna put it?" Seonghwa questions. Hongjoong looks around, trying to find the perfect spot.

Once he finds one, he stands up and sets it down carefully. "Perfect." He smiles to himself. Seonghwa gasps. "You're a literal genius." The reindeer was positioned perfectly next to a picture of Hongjoong and Seonghwa kissing in the first snow.

"Now help me with the rest." Hongjoong sighs. "I have to finish putting the lights up babe. I'll be back in here to help you." He kisses Seonghwa's cheek and leaves to the front yard. Seonghwa rummages through the box, selecting different decorations. He finishes placing them down and reaches for more. He stops when he comes across a snow globe.

Seonghwa rubs his hands together violently. It was freezing cold outside and all he had was a thin sweater, a pair of gloves and a scarf. Needless to say, he was freezing. He had just gotten done with his school day and was on his way to his dorm room. His dorm building finally comes to sight and he rushes in.

The elevator was shut down so he had to take the stairs. After walking up three flights of stairs, Seonghwa makes it to his dorm room. When he opened the door, he immediately started choking. "Hongjoong what did you do?" He questions as he walks into the kitchen. Hongjoong smiles awkwardly. The dorm was filled with smoke and the reason was evident.

"How many times do I have to tell you the microwave and the oven don't work the same!?" He says, stressfully turning on the fan. "I wanted to make cookies for you." Hongjoong pouts, instantly making Seonghwa feel guilty.

"Oh no baby, I love your cookies you just.... can't bake cookies in a microwave love." Hongjoong huffs. "How was I supposed to know that!?" Seongwha giggles. "It' common sense Joong." Hongjokng rolls his eyes. Seonghwa finay remembers the gift bag in his hand. "I got you something Joong." He smiles nervously, hoping the younger boy will like it.

Hongjoong's face lights up. He grabs the bag from Seongwha and opens it. He pulls out a snow globe. The snow globe had two people inside of it, sitting on a bench. "Aww, I love it Hwa." He hugs Seonghwa, giving him a small kiss on his forehead. Tears fall from his eyes but he swipes them away.

"Thank you. I love you so much." Seonghwa smiles warmly. "I love you too."

He smiles at the memory. Seonghwa places the snow globe carefully next to the reindeer and continues decorating the inside of the house. He gets tot he bottom of the box and sighs. Where's Hongjoong? Seonghwa walks into he front yard, the sight immediately making him giggle. "Hongjoong, how did you manage to wrap the lights around you?"

Seonghwa asks, approaching his fiance. "Please, help." Hongjoong says with stress lacing his voice. Seonghwa shakes his head. "My god, what am I gonna do with you?" He unties Hongjoong from the lights and helps him up. "Thank you." Hongjoong grabs the jumble of lights and puts them back in the box.

"Look, it's done." They both look up at the beautiful house. The lights and inflatables match the house perfectly. "We did it!" Seonghwa cheers, hiding hoongjong's hand. "How does the inside look?" Seonghwa urges him into the house. "Wow, you did alot better than I did last year." Seonghwa scoffs. "Of course I did." Hongjoong rolls his eyes.

"I hope the others will like it."