Stars and Suits

Authors Note: 

This is just a little thing I thought of while listening to music. The smut one shot is coming soon, but I really love this idea. I wanted to write it and post it before I forget it totally.

I seem to have an obsession with makeup related cuteness with Johnnie and Jake. 

I'll also be posting a Sam & Colby One Shot this weekend, so look forward to that!

Don't be afraid to drop ideas as well for one shots you'd like it see created :)

                                     ______________________________________

Johnnie stood in his brightly lit bathroom, rubbing his hands over his face, trying to will the tiredness in his eyes to go away

Usually, he slept in until at least noon, but his boyfriend had been harassing him to start getting up earlier to record more videos. Also, the male might have tried to use cuteness as bribery by telling him that he wanted to spend more time with him during the day, so he couldn't be totally mad at him.

His black and white striped skinny jeans were clinging to his legs from sweat after having passed out with them on. Jake had dragged him to another party thrown by some of his friends and they'd gone out to a club. 

When both of them got home, they made it as far as his bedroom, fell on the bed, and fell asleep tangled up in each other with all their clothes on.

He absolutely fucking hated the feel of skinny jeans sticking to his ass after a warm night sleeping, especially when his boyfriend was like a human heater as he slept and was a definite cuddler.

It was 11:20 as he lit up his phone screen and he decided to do something he had never really done before. At least as far as he could remember. The last time he'd done something like this, he was teaching people how to do emo makeup.

Getting ready with me livestreams and videos felt a little basic to him, but he thought maybe the community would like it, especially if they could ask questions about him and Jake.

Jake and him had gotten together a couple weeks ago as an official couple and the video announcing their relationship had blown up on YouTube. They hadn't addressed their relationship in any other videos other than that one, nor had they really changed their dynamic in videos.

The truth was, being the first time that Jake was interested in a guy, he needed a little time to acclimate to the relationship which Johnnie fully understood. It wasn't as if he had experience with guys either and they were a bit awkward at first with their transition from friendship into something more romantic.

He offered Jake an out because of the awkwardness, but the male had told him that his feelings were too strong to ignore. He said that he knew that things would get easier and more comfortable, so he didn't want to give up on their relationship, that it was worth it.