Jake's Livestream

Authors Note: 

I hope you enjoy this! Johnnie did a livestream in my one shots, so I thought it would be fun to do Jake's version!

Although this one is for a different purpose. Technically this is just a lil drabble, but I love doing things like this too. Its fun. 

It also fills the void while I try to figure out ideas for other one shots!

So, if you have an idea for a one shot, please drop them below or message me. I'm running out of ideas lately now that i'm in school.

                                         _______________________________________

Jake set himself up in his car, getting comfortable in the seat, pulling his legs up into the seat, leaning back into the cushion

Jake set himself up in his car, getting comfortable in the seat, pulling his legs up into the seat, leaning back into the cushion. He ran his fingers through his unruly hair, trying to smooth it into something presentable, though he was wearing literal pajama pants right now. It didn't really matter.

He felt a bit of the hangover from the previous night thrumming behind his eyes in the sun that shone through the window. He looked rough, but this had to be done. 

This wasn't usually the way he'd do it, but it felt like his new relationship had to be addressed with the fans at some point. It didn't feel complete unless they knew too. He also didn't want them to find out in any other way but from him alone.

Recently, he and Johnnie had decided to take a chance on newly arisen feelings and start a relationship. 

It felt like it wouldn't be too much of a surprise, given how much they had to remind people previously that they weren't gay or whatever the people were calling them that day, but a formal announcement felt like it was best.

He'd also give the fans time to ask questions, seeing as how he was sure that he was going to get a lot, and he didn't want Johnnie to have to deal with them on twitch streams.

Jake had run the idea past Johnnie beforehand, and he was okay with it as well, stating that this would be exactly how he'd handle it. He wouldn't be joining the livestream, though, as he had a music video to film that day. 

The blue eyed male had given him the go ahead to be as honest as he felt was necessary. 

It would probably feel as if their relationship was coming up out of the blue to others, especially after all they'd said, but to him, it felt like it would be coming at some point no matter what. There had been a sort of tension between them ever since they'd kissed the first time at Tara's party, and it probably didn't help that Jake wanted to kiss him again on New Years. 

He'd had an opportunity to kiss a girl he'd been hanging out with as well and he did, but he also found himself seeking out Johnnie for a kiss as well.

The tension between him and Johnnie after that kiss was like a bottle rocket, gradually building pressure until it exploded. They were acting odd around each other, way too conscious of every move they made towards each other, and the things that they were saying.