The Kiss (The Extended Version)

Authors Note:

So, I don't know when this will be going out, I started it a little after Christmas, but I do know that this is going to be smutty because someone on ao3 asked for a smut OS and I am all but accomodating to my lovely readers.

I like writing these smutty one shots because it challenges me to come up with new situations. It keeps my creativity up and going as well as suggestions do. 

I forgot that i'd made another edit for this story, so that's why there's two! More content, really for your perusal and visualization!

So if you have a one shot suggestion, feel free to let me know it! I'm kinda running low on ideas for Jake and Johnnie rn.

                                          _______________________________________

Tara's party had been going on for quite a while now and Jake could feel the heat of the liquor coursing throughout the entirety of his body

Tara's party had been going on for quite a while now and Jake could feel the heat of the liquor coursing throughout the entirety of his body. He felt pretty fucking drunk, if he did say so himself.

He was pretty sure there wasn't a crevice of his body that wasn't soaked in some kind of alcoholic beverage. His brain was immersed in a haze of booze and good music and friends.

That's why when he'd turned around to someone behind him, asking them if they wanted to see him "kiss his husband", he didn't even think twice before grabbing Johnnie's face and mashing their lips together in a firm and filthy peck.

He couldn't even remember who he had been showing off for anymore. He just knew that he wanted to kiss someone. Namely Johnnie. What he couldn't account for was why he felt himself thrown off kilter by the reaction his body had to this particular kiss, short and impersonal as it was.

Jake was just really comfortable with his sexuality. Just enough to not care or acknowledge it when he had a sudden urge to corner his best friend in their house and kiss him or kiss him at a party without judgement.

Some would say that didn't really indicate totally straight behavior, but some people were just too close minded to understand. It was possible that Jake wasn't straight after all, but he hadn't really given it much thought past kissing a few dudes at different points in his life while drinking. He wasn't into labels. It felt better to just let things flow.