If you Weren't Real (I Would Make you Up)

Authors Note:

So, I sort of thought this up in the midst of one of my mental health struggle spirals, so there will be dark themes, (including suicide attempts), and some triggering language. So if you don't like that, now would be a good time to turn back.

However, I thought maybe I can squeeze some cuteness out somewhere.

I really wanted to write this, its what I became interested in while listening to music and as of right now, i'm struggling with finding Johnnie/Jake ideas due to lack of motivation, so I take what comes.

There might be some blunt language.

Also, I will be talking about the situation with BryanStars in this one shot, if you know you know. Not everything will be true. I plan on adding some things for dramatic effect in the fic, but yeah.

There's going to be talks of SA. A brief mention of it at least. Just to forewarn.

Also, i'm sorry its been so long. I've been really busy and tired. I'm back on my grind now, so hopefully it will be better.

Title inspired by Honey and The Moon by Joseph Arthur.

Johnnie's cover of Creep by Radiohead is above if you'd like to listen. The cover is used in this one shot.

Here we GO.

___________________________________

It was late.

Way too fucking late for Jake to be sneaking into Tara's house to stay there after being kicked out of his other house by his dumbass roommates, but he knew that his ex wouldn't mind if he got the spare key and snuck into one of her guest rooms.

He unlocked the door and let himself in, sliding the key into his pocket, and tiptoing through the dark house, into the kitchen. He had dinner, but he was feeling quite thirsty, and as he always said, he needed his diet coke.

Jake knew that Tara had a stash in the fridge for anytime that he came over, as he did so a lot, so he moved towards the kitchen door, swinging it open slowly to keep from making any loud noises.

However, when he entered the kitchen, he noticed the refrigerator door was already open, someone behind the door, grabbing something.

"Excuse me, who the fuck are you?" Jake asked, storming towards the island to confront the person, more confused than angry, however he was having a bit of trouble showing his confusion. His anger seemed to be showing a lot easier.

A smaller man emerged from behind the fridge door, black long hair and pale skin. A black t-shirt and black and white skinny jeans on his body, with a huge silver cross hanging around his neck. His nails were painted black, chipped, and he had black makeup smeared over his eyes. He was also covered in tattoos.