The Dragon With An Apetite (However, She's Very Cute)

I used to be called the holy priestess of the seas. I traveled the world granting humans miracles and aiding those who plead for my reverence.

     I was even praised and worshiped.

     For I was a harmony dragon that worked the world towards peace.

     And to continue to preserve that very purpose, I went after a chaos dragon into another world... And to fulfill my mission I am currently...

     "Wahh, I'm going to be late!"

     A giant body breaks through the wind barrier in the sky. A long blue dragon swam through the clouds in exasperated speed.

     "If I'm late again they might dock my pay!" The panic in the dragon's mind caused its slitted pupils to water.

     It wasn't long before she saw a familiar building in the midst of the concrete jungle.

     "Jigokumeguri System Engineering Inc."

     As she begins to descend, almost reaching her destination. The Magic spell that cloaked her being from human perception slowly became undone. The dragon crashes between two of the buildings...

     And out from the alley came Elma Joui continuing her pursuit to not be late to work.

     I, a proud heavenly dragon, protects this world's peace as...

     An office lady!

           •••••

     "We're getting a new hire?" Takiya looked away from his screen and over to the department head.

     "Yeah, it was an urgent hire since Komori is on maternity leave and it's nearing crunch time." The middle aged man sighed, taking a sip from their cup of coffee.

     Noticing the empty seat next to Takiya. "Wait, is Kobayashi out? I was hoping she'd take the job to training the new guy."

     "Unfortunately, she's still on her PTO. I don't think she'll be back until next week." Takiya explained. Keeping some final thoughts to himself. "(She deserved a break anyway) ."

     "Elma, good morning!" The two heard the office ladies say as the door opened.

     "Good morning!" Elma replied as she entered the office in a hurry, her hands quickly fixing her slightly disheveled attire.

     "Oh, Chief, Takiya, good morning!"

     "Morning." Takiya replied. Then looking over their department head, who seemed to get a new idea.

     "Oh of course, Elma come here for a sec!"

     Elma curiously went over. She was brought to pace with the current situation and given the offer that was meant for Kobayashi.

     "Huh? You want me to train a new employee?" Elma asked, a bit surprised.

     "That's right. Considering you're also one of the newer members and around his age, it might be easier for things to go smoothly."

     "Uhm, I understand b-but..." Elma was a bit hesitant. "I can easily learn whatever these human skills I need, but training one might be a bit... "

     Noticing her hesitancy, the Head quickly added. "I'll get a box of donuts for you later."

     "I'LL DO IT!" The girl's eyes practically shined a million jewels, taking the Department Head's hand with two in an enthusiastic handshake.