CHAPTER 13: Midoriya Vs Ellie Todoroki

{Ellie Todoroki

"Thank you, Cementoss. Hey sports fans, are you ready? The best of all the action you have already witnessed, it is time for the real battle to begin. Can you feel the excitement? Our competitors are on their own now, sometimes heroes only have themselves to rely on heart, skill, strength, wisdom and courage. All of them are going to have to use all of these things to rise to the top" Mic announced.

I was currently in the waiting room so I can mentally prepare myself against my match against Midoriya. My dad and Endeavor came into room. "Hey little mouse" my dad said. "Hi Ellie. How are you feeling since you are up first?" Endeavor said. "Hey dad, gramps. I'm feeling really fine but I am a little bit nervous going up against Midoriya in the first match" I said. "You are going to do really great little mouse" my dad said as I nodded a little. "Agreed. When will Shoto have his match?" Endeavor said. "He is in the second match which is after my match" I said as Endeavor nodded his head. The three of us heard the signal go off. "Well, good luck little mouse" my dad said. "Thanks dad" I said. "Good luck, make us proud" Endeavor said as the of them left the room.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

"Are you ready for the first match! She's got far in the first two rounds and she's strong and she has the right to get in based on recommendations, from Class 1A...it's Ellie Todoroki! She's going up against another person that has the skills and the determination, also from Class 1A...it's Izuku Midoriya!" Mic yelled out.

Ready? Clash.

The battle started and Midoriya ran towards me as I got my attack ready. Before Midoriya can punch me, I blocked his attack and then I pushed him back just a bit before I built some power and attacked him back.

"Woah! This is really intense! Todoroki just managed to block his attack before she attacked him!" Mic yelled out.

I used my special attack that I learned from Hawks to get Midoriya out of bounds.

"Midoriya is out of bounds, Todoroki advances onto the next round" Midnight said as she raised her arm, declaring the winner of the first match.

I went up to Midoriya.

"That was a good match" I said with my hand towards him, wanting to help him up.

"Yeah, it was. Good luck in the next couple matches that's coming up for ya" Midoriya said as he grabbed my hand to give him a boost and then shook my hand.

"Thanks" I said.

Before I went up to the stands, I noticed Shoto about to head out into the arena.

"Good luck in your match, Shoto" I said with a small smile.

"Thanks. Congrats on winning yours" Shoto said with a small smile.

"Thanks" I said.

The two of us went in separate directions.

I got to the stands just in time to see Shoto's match. I sat next to Kirishima and Ashido.

"That was a great match Ellie" Ashido said.

"Thanks, Midoriya was a tough opponent" I said.

"Congrats on winning pebble" Kirishima said as I was blushing a little.

"Huh?" I said.

"Nevermind" Kirishima said as he blushed a little.

"He has got the skills but at the expense of his creepy looking elbows from the hero course, it is Hanta Sero verses someone who is way too strong for his own good. Someone who fully got into the hero course based on recommendations, it's Shoto Todoroki. Now, for the second match of the finals. Ready? Begin!" Mic yelled.

Even though Sero knows he can't win this fight, he gives it his all. He wrapped up Todoroki in his tape, swinging him when Todoroki uses his ice quirk, freezing his opponent ending the match within seconds.

"Sero has been immobilized, Todoroki advances onto the second round" Midnight announced.

I was a little shocked that I would be facing him after the first lot of matches would be done.

<EXTRA>

Two rounds of the sports festival are over. Only six more to go, who would be advancing?