CHAPTER 92: Our Bakugo

{Setsuna Tokage}

"The stage works for them with Sero setting traps and Jiro on recon, this can be really bad. Like a total pain" Bando said.

"Plus there's Sato's strength and Bakugo's absurd explosions, it is a super balanced team, we should assume we're dead if we mess up at all" Awase said.

"None of that crap matter, let's just slash them all to pieces" Kamakiri said.

"We will take them by surprise, the early bird gets the worm!" I said to them.

We take down Bakugo...we win.

You are going down Class A.

{Ellie Todoroki}

"Currently, Class A and Class B are neck and neck when you look at the stats. While they may seem evenly matched, the truth is Class A's win was mostly thanks to Shinso so it barely counts, ha...I think that we know what that says about them" Vlad said with a laugh and a smile.

"You got to stop rooting for your class Mr Vlad" Eijiro and Kaminari said.

"Vlad sure is hot blooded for someone with blood control" Midnight said.

"He obviously loves his students a lot" All Might said.

"Stop complaining!" Mr Aizawa said.

"What?! Sir, this is a legitimate protest!" Kaminari said.

"Is this how you will react in a real fight? Meanwhile Class B is coming up with plans and counter measures to win" Mr Aizawa said.

"Awwww..." the others groaned.

"Vlad speaks the truth...which means he is technically beating me" Mr Aizawa continued.

"Hahaha" Vlad laughed and Monoma joins in.

"Not surprising that these trouble makers can not hack it. Want to know why? The reason you get caught up in so many disasters is because you are immature hahahahahahahaha" Monoma said.

*Smack*

Uhhh...

"Thanks Kendo" I said with a smile.

"You are welcome" Kendo said with a smile.

Bakugo, everyone thinks that you have not changed since the sports festival but they were wrong...you got stronger and a lot smarter since then.

They might not see the change but I do

That's why I see you as a friend and a rival. 

{All Might}

"Class B has been training hard everyday to become stronger. Class A still have plenty to offer" I said, watching the cameras.

"You certainly are sweet on Class A" Midnight said.

"I am fond on every student" I said with a smile.

I am looking forward to see what you do and what you have learned Young Bakugo.

{Katsuki Bakugo}

I am using my explosions to fly in the air.

"Why can't you keep up?" I yelled to the extras on my team.

"I am trying to listen to sounds while I run" ears said to me.

"You better not fall behind!" I yelled again.

"He is expecting people to follow as usual" cavity said.

"He has not changed since the sports festival" tape arms said.