CHAPTER ONE

Eyes darting at the two male, they knew both of them will refuse about their class vice-president. Mira watched closely at Zack behind already noticing his annoyance.

"There's no way I'm going to the charity date auction, F/N!"

The class vice-president was none other than you, who was massaging her temples from frustration upon hearing his retorts.

Daniel was standing beside Zack and he was dead nervous. He only heard things about the auction and other said it was a traumatic experience.

You let out an exhausted sigh but not exaggerated for them notice you losing your cool. Slowly regaining your strength to think, an idea popped from your mind as you crossed your arms.

"Then how about this, if you manage to make profit then I'll let you off the hook." Once Zack heard those words from you, he was already shaking from rage. He saw Mira behind him and he knew he had to calm down.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Fellow students who recognized your presence greeted you as you and Mira walked around trying to see what each department did to make profit.

"Is that Zack?" Your sight noticed the familiar male who was arguing with you earlier.

Both of you saw Zack who was gaining profit with the help of his dodging skills he learned being a boxer. A lot of people tried challenging him but their punches were only met the air.

You wanted to laugh but knowing Mira was just beside you, instead you controlled yourself and kept a calm and collected look.

Girls chatter reached to your ears and they were blushing towards Eli, the only male in the Beauty department. He was giving haircuts to those who lined up to him.

For your opinion, the haircut Eli gives was quite interesting. Decide what it means to you whether it's a positive or negative compliment, no offense.

Even so the money they were making was stricking up because the girls weren't after their haircut, but for the handsome male.

"Would you like to get your hair trimmed, F/N?" Eli asked you who was approaching him with a smile along with your auburn-haired friend.

"N-No thanks, I just happened to pass by." You had an awkward smile and followed a chuckle to hide your nervousness about possibly getting a haircut from Eli.

Eli's customers scoffed seeing how you two talked so idly. They rolled their eyes thinking you were flirting at their angelic boy.

You decided to leave Eli alone to focus on his business as you noticed the glares you were receiving from the girls around you.

The Architecture department on the other hand was quite worrying. Vasco didn't seemed to be wanting to continue their arm wrestling stand, Jace decided for them to make a water bomb stand.

"It's her!" Jace said to himself feeling proud that his plan work. His sweat drops turned into relief before he looked at Vasco who was beside him.

"Jace...thank you." Vasco said those words in his mind as a trail of tear ran down to his cheek.

He was glad to know that not everyone saw them frightening, at least in your eyes.

You paid for a few balloons that was filled with water as you went towards them.

"Want one?" You offered one balloon to Mira. She stared at the balloon in silence before giving her answer by shaking her head.

As you threw the balloons to them, you happened to notice that they had a smug smile only to find out that they were feeling blessed about you splashing the water bomb to them.

Mira chuckled noticing how your eyes gleamed, "Don't enjoy too much. We still have to go to the Baking department." She mentioned, reminding what was your real purpose on why you were taking a stroll.

Your balloons disappeared and nodded to Mira. "Let's go then."

Vasco locked his gaze at you seeing you left. He felt his eyes going wet again, not because of the water that was splashed at them, but his tears.

At least the Architecture department's profit wasn't exactly a zero this time.

The aroma of fresh baked breads had spread through the air with traces of its golden crust from the Baking department.

Unfortunately, their sales weren't going high as everyone seemed to ignore them. Probably because they weren't hungry or their attention was caught already.

Ho Jeong who seemed shy and reserved, his voice had no passion in selling their breads. Hwan Kim quickly scolded the freshman.

But luckily, their hero came in rescue.

"Are the cookies ready?"

Your voice pierced through their ears and heard your footsteps going towards them.

"Ah- yes! The cookies-" Hwan had a flushed face as he scratched the back of his head.

Ho was silent before he whispered at you but averting his gaze from you. "He forgot about the cookies in the oven..."

"You...! I didn't trained you to be like this!" Hwan eventually heard Ho and pointed his finger at him with before he rushed towards the oven. Thankfully, the cookies weren't burnt yet.

They listened at your chuckle and you appear to not mind their silly actions. Guess the words spreading around school about you being so divine was true.

At least that's what they thought, because under that reserved persona of yourself is a wild one but you don't show it to just anybody, only to your close ones.

You were aware about the words people in school describe you as, someone so elegant and mature, radiating innocence in every movement you make.

"Decorate and style your dress cookies! Be as fashionable as you want!"

You along with Mira called out and people were interested. It was a collaboration between two departments, Fashion and Baking department.

"It's those girls from the Fashion department!"
"They look heavenly as usual..."
"Why does each department have pretty girls except for ours?!"

Zoe was one of the students that went busy decorating their cookies with the colorful frostings. She suddenly rushed towards you with a cookie in her hand.

"F/N! F/N! Look! Isn't it cute?" Zoe showed her cookie, a cute dress decorated with icing.

She was very clingy to you, she doesn't care if you're the vice-president and you'll give her a scold because she knew you can't do that to her even though she's one of her classmates that brings trouble.

"I can see that, but your face is covered with frosting." You giggled before taking out your handkerchief from your pocket and used it to clean Zoe's cheeks that had frosting on it.

This made Zoe blush from embarrassment, she soon crossed her and arms and pouted.

"She wasted tons of cookies because she didn't like how it turned out," Mira said and joined the both of you, "and probably because she wanted to impress you."

You and Mira laughed at Zoe who covered her face that turned even redder.

But Zoe cleared her throat as she wanted to change the topic. She soon realized she only had a few dollars in her wallet.

"Shit- I mean- ugh! I only have a few dollars in my pocket...how am I supposed to get Daniel during the date auction?!"

Zoe whined realizing how much money she spent and it was the same money she was saving for the most awaited part of the festival.