𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

He ripped the blue sheets of my bed, tearing them into long, wide strips. I watched with wide eyes, seeing the determination and rage on his face.

"If I have to tell you to get naked one more time I'm going to tear your clothes to shreds too." He didn't even glance at me. "Then I'm going to smack your ass so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. Clothes. Off. Mae."

He'd only told me once to get naked since telling me I'd need new sheets, after making me verify my safe word. But I only stared in disbelief as he ripped them off my bed and went to town tearing them apart.

I immediately pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra. He glanced at me as I pushed my bottoms and underwear off, then huffed out an amused chuckle before looking back down at what he was working on. He quickly tied the bottom half to the fabric to the legs of the bed in a way that was so practiced it made a strange feeling curl in my stomach.

"Get on your knees on the bed," he said, not bothering to look at me still.

While outside, I knew he wanted me to fight back, but something in his voice now told me that I shouldn't argue. So I did as I was told. I climbed onto my bed silently and sat back on my heels.

The moment I was in position, Seraph grabbed the extra strand of my sheets and walked around the bed. He moved behind me before tying the strip of sheet around my eyes. He was angry, yes. But he tied it around me so gently.

Once I couldn't see, he seemed to completely disappear. He moved off the bed and even my heightened hearing couldn't catch where he was.

The lights clicked off, so even the small amount of light I could see at the edges of the make-shift blindfold was gone. If there was any light from the sun setting, it would be gone soon.

Not that Seraph needed it.

A finger brushed down the middle of my chest, and I flinched in surprise. His finger moved down between my breasts, and he finally splayed his hand out on my abdomen. He kept his hand there for a moment before he pushed me, forcing me to fall onto my back. I let out a squeak of surprise, and a dark chuckle came from him.

He tied me slowly. Methodically. My wrists, then my ankles, spreading me open just like he envisioned. His touches lingered on my skin for only seconds before he pulled away. And then he was gone again - his presence disappearing. I imagined he was looking down at me like he had been in those images.

The bed dipped between my legs and I felt his breath on my thigh a moment before he bit into me. I gritted my teeth, because he wasn't gentle. Pain sliced up my leg for a moment before it dulled to a numb ache. But the moment it dulled, he slid his fangs out and bit down into my hip.

I wrenched my arms down against my restraints and grunted, and he lifted his fangs from me only to slam his hands down on either side of my head.

His fangs dug deep into my shoulder and I ground my teeth together, keeping silent the best I could.

"Mine," he whispered when he raised his head from my shoulder. "Say it."

"Yours," I said back, my voice hoarse.

"Good girl." His fingers pressed against my clit and he rubbed slowly. I felt his grin against my throat when my body shook.

He pressed harder, then slid his fingers down until he just barely slipped inside of me. He groaned before using my wetness to circle my clit again. A rough breath escaped his lips and he nipped my ear.

My body shook with every swipe of his fingers against me. I pulled on the restraints, wanting to touch him too. To feel him. To take off my blindfold so I could see him. I wanted to see the look on his face. Did he still look pissed?

Suddenly, he pulled away and I whined. It hadn't been enough. With my heightened senses, I'd gotten so close so quickly.

There was pressure on the bed on either side of me.

"Stick your tongue out," he commanded.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out and he pressed the head of his cock into my mouth.

"My pretty little slut," he murmured, rocking his hips into me. My mouth stretched and I grunted around him. But instead of pulling back, he pushed further in. "Uh-uh. Take it."

I clenched my hands into fists and laid there, my tongue out as he used my mouth.

"Get it nice and wet, my little bird." His voice was a dark caress, and I sucked on him gently. He groaned, moving his hips back and forth, taking what he needed from me regardless of the growing pain in my jaw the more he used me. The feel of his smooth skin against my tongue made me moan, the pain momentarily gone as he rolled his hips and I tasted him.

He slid out of my mouth with a pop and he chuckled before pulling away again.

All this touch and go made me shake. I never knew when he was going to touch me again. I didn't know where he was or what he was doing.

One second I was wondering where he was, the next I was screaming as he pushed inside of me with a force that would have likely broken me had I been human. He wrapped one hand around my throat and used his other to tease and pinch at my clit as he punished me. His hips slapped against mine so hard that every connection of our skin sent a shock of pain across my skin.

"If you ever" - he thrusted hard - "ever" - thrust - "drink from a man in front of me again" - extremely hard thrust and I yelled, and the hand around my throat moved to cover my mouth - "I will fuck you like this in front of him. Do you understand?"

I nodded quickly, moaning against his hand as he pushed his fingers hard against my clit, almost to the point of pain. But he knew my body too well, it seemed.

"Good fucking girl," he growled.

He pushed the blindfold off and I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. I wished I could say I hated how he was treating me - no...how he was using me. But I felt every single thrust inside of me. Every vein and ridge of his cock against my inner walls.

He sneered down at me, the hand that was against my mouth moving and ripping the binds on my ankles. He grabbed both of my thighs and pushed them back against my chest, then leaned over me, pushing deeper than he'd been before.

"Seraph!" I couldn't hold back anymore. Each move inside of me was so pleasurable it almost hurt. His fingers tightened on my thighs, pressing against them harder.

"I'm going to come inside of you and you're going to keep it there for the rest of the night," he commanded. There was no question to his voice. I had no option. "You're going to put your pretty little panties back on and feel me against your pussy until I say you can clean yourself off."

"Yes," I whined helplessly, tears streaming down my face.

My stomach clenched and he grinned, flashing his fangs at me. He rolled his hips and slammed into me again and again and again until I was whimpering nonsense.

"Look at me," he commanded.

I looked into his eyes and came, my body shaking violently and his name being called out like he was my savior.

"Fuck," he groaned, pushing into me a few more times before he slammed into me, his eyes rolling back as his eyes fluttered closed. I felt him come inside of me, and I choked on a sob.

He leaned forward and rested his forehead against mine, rocking his hips gently now as he rode out his orgasm. When his eyes opened, he smiled slightly and kissed the tears from my face.

"Shit...I love you, Mae," he whispered, so quiet I wouldn't have heard it if he'd been any further away.

My breathing stopped. My eyes widened.

He gently kissed my forehead, seeming to not expect a reply.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

He pulled back slightly, his eyes widening like mine had. And then he smiled such a gentle smile down at me that I would have likely gone into cardiac arrest had I still had a heartbeat.

He kissed me gently on the lips, whispering "Thank you" over and over again.

*****
A/N: Merry Christmas 🎄