Chapter 3

After several minutes passed, Serena was done with the food. She placed it on the small dining table and asked Travis to come sit with her. However, she only had one chair.

"I could go get mine. Wait here, don't start without me," he said as he ran out of the house.

*He's very nice. On top of that, he's really handsome. I don't think he's acting either. Maybe he and I could be good friends or even something more by chance,*

Travis smirked when he heard that. He brought the chair back and sat down. They said a short prayer and then began to eat. When he took the first bite, Travis was almost brought to tears. This was the greatest food he had since he moved out of his parents' house. He gave Serena a thumbs up and nodded, silently telling her that her food was delicious. She smiled and inwardly thanked him as she ate.

Before long, Travis finished eating, but he was still hungry. However, he was too shy to ask for more. He awkwardly looked around the room, waiting for Serena to finish. When she did, Serena took the dishes and brought them to the sink.

"You need help?" he asked.

"No, thank you though. By the way, what do you do for a living?" she asked.

*I can't tell him that I'm flat broke right now. The only thing that's feeding me and paying the rent is my loving father, who kicked me out because he saw me with a guy in the house. Even though he was clearly gay, he still didn't believe me,*

"Well, I'm unemployed. I don't have a job, but I do make money off the internet," he replied as he sat back and drank some coke.

"Oh, do you receive a good pay? A lot of people I know say that internet jobs are just scams," Serena asked.

"I do. It's not a job. It's more like an investment, which gets me enough money in a short amount of time," he said.

"Wow, you must be really smart to figure out something like that. I'm thinking of getting a job at the McDonald's up the road, but I heard that it's not safe in that area," Serena said.

"Well, they're right. Gangs, for some reason, meet up at McDonald's when they hang out. I've never bought anything from there because of that," Travis replied.

*Is he weak? I'd expect him to be strong-willed from how he's built and all,*

"What place would you recommend I work temporarily for a stable income?" Serena asked, pulling her chair closer to him and giving him a firm eye contact.

"You could try the gas station. It's about a five-minute walk from here. The only flaw is that the guy who works there is racist," he said.

"Oh, that doesn't sound bad. I can even work the night shift since it's so close," Serena replied.

"I'll try. If I don't have any luck, I might just let you fuck me for money!" she said, breaking into laughter. He was taken by surprise with that statement and didn't know how to respond.

*He's so easy to tease. I might just enjoy doing that now,*

"I'm just joking, you know. Do you have any good movies on your laptop? I'm thinking of watching some before I go to bed," Serena said.

*I'm so horny as well. If I didn't know better, I would literally make him fuck me now. But mommy warned me about STIs and such,*

'I got to find a way to get in her pants,' he thought.

"Yeah, I do. Should we send them now?" Travis asked, hoping to spend more time with her.

"We need to stay together even longer, so I can effectively place myself in her mind. Then I can just do small things until she finally wants me," Travis thought.

"That'll be great. Let's go to your room," Serena replied.

*First day here and I'm already going into a boy's room. Dad wouldn't be proud,*

She gave him a memory stick, and he copied the movies onto it. While they did so, Travis and Serena continued to talk. They enjoyed each other's company so much that they didn't even notice that time had passed. The movies had long been copied, yet they were still speaking. Suddenly, Serena felt her phone vibrate on the couch. She picked it up and saw the time, causing her eyes to widen in shock.

"I think I might have overstayed my visit. I should go," she said.

"Nah, you didn't. I really enjoyed our time together. Let me walk you to your door just to make sure you get there safe," Travis offered.

*I thought chivalry died. Mommy did say that one day I'll meet a man who'll treat me like a lady,*

They briefly hugged each other before she entered her room and locked the door. He went back to his room and was met with her strawberry scent.

'She's the perfect girl. Cute, funny, and understands the economic state of our world. Yeah, that's cool. Except for that last one, I don't know what that mf thought when he said that,' Travis thought.

He laid down on his couch and stared at the ceiling. Today was very weird, but in a good way.

*I'm so fucken horny! Which bag did I put my vibrator in again?*

'Yep, she's the perfect girl,' he thought.

[Next day]

Travis woke up on his couch, feeling the pain of doing such a dumb thing. He frowned a little, got up, and went to take a piss in his small toilet. He washed his face and brushed his teeth.

'I can honestly afford to get the hell out of this small-ass apartment. But I've kinda grown attached to this small space,' he thought.

*Man, I had the best wet dream ever. Who knew Travis would make such great fap fuel,*

'Wow, she's so straightforward. I like that,' Travis thought.

Before long, he heard a knock on his door. Without him even answering, Serena barged right in.

"Hey, you wanna have some breakfast together?"

"Sure!"

[What do you think about the novel so far? Leave a comment; I always reply. Even if it's hate.]