Chapter 5

Travis wasn't thin or fat; he was simply normal. This was how it was for the most part of his life. He never had any plans on going to the gym or doing any kind of exercise, due to having all of his dopamine receptors fried. He was basically addicted to quick results and didn't want anything that took too much time. This is why he couldn't watch anime anymore, as it required him to invest time.

But now, looking at how ripped he was, Travis was both shocked and excited. He had a well-built, chiseled body with a sculpted physique, defined muscles, and a six-pack. His body exuded strength and athleticism, showcasing dedication to fitness and a healthy lifestyle.

"Let's see what I can do now," he thought.

Travis went down and did some push-ups, something he hadn't done since high school. It was so easy; it was like he did this on a daily basis.

He got up and flexed his arm. He wasn't big like a bodybuilder; he was lean like FMUI. Travis took his toiletries and went into the men's bathroom to get washed up. Since he was a man, he finished much quicker than Serena. When he was back at home, Travis got dressed. He had never worn these clothes since he bought them several weeks ago. Suddenly, he began to hear the thoughts of the guy from next door.

*The new girl who moved in, she's so hot. I can't wait to get in her.*

'In your dreams,' he thought.

*Is this guy a pervert? Man, I hate those. He keeps staring at me. I better tell Travis.*

Suddenly, his door opened as she walked in.

"Hey Travis, there's this guy who keeps staring at me. Could you deal with him?" she said.

Feeling confident in his strength, Travis got up and walked outside.

*She's fucking Travis, huh? Even better. Can't wait to cuck him.*

"What's up, Travis? Didn't know you were rocking with her, man. Don't worry, I won't look at your girl, bro. It's bro code. I'll catch you later then," he said as he walked into his apartment.

"He just lied to my face without hesitation," he thought.

"Wow, Travis, you didn't even do anything. You simply just stood there. Are you an alpha male? I read this one novel where the alpha can basically do whatever he likes," she said.

"Yeah, no, I am not that shit. Go get dressed," he said as he walked past her. Serena nodded then ran back to her apartment.

*Did I just do what Travis told me without hesitation? He really is an alpha.*

'No, the fuck I'm not!' he thought.

When she was done, she came to his room and sat on his bed as she waited for him to finish in the bathroom. Travis's morning routine was delayed. He finished, and they left.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"We need groceries since we eat together now," he replied.

"Oh, that's cool. Wait, aren't we like a couple that lives together? I guess you have to put yourself in the shoes before you can take the position."

*I hope he understands that I'm flirting with him right now.*

'I'm not that fucking dense!'

Travis placed his arm around her shoulder as he pulled her closer.

"You got that right. If you want to be my wife, you gotta act like it. That's how it goes."

*He's already making his move. At least he's not dense.*

They arrived at the store, and after several minutes, they walked out with several bags which Travis carried with no struggle.

*He's the perfect man. He pays for everything, he's also strong, funny, dependable, turns me on. He also cares about my origins. I don't mind getting on my knees now and pleasing him, not that I've ever done that.*

'I knew it!' he thought.

"Let's go to that cafe over there. You can call it our first date," he said.

*He also takes the initiative. Fuck, I think I've found the guy who will fulfill my desires.*

They entered the cafe and sat down at a table on the second floor because they didn't want to see people walking by, which would annoy them very much.

"Hey Travis, what do you look for in a girl?" she asked.

Travis activated his rizz mode, which was something he had back in his college days.

"I don't need to look since she's sitting right in front of me," he said in a rather deep, masculine tone like those mfs in those female-written love stories.

Serena's heart skipped several beats as a cute blush appeared on her face. She had never expected him to be so straightforward; that was her thing.

"Um, are you being for real right now?" she asked.

"Yeah, is that a problem? What, do you not like me?" he asked. Travis didn't know why, but right now, he felt super confident in himself. He might have regained his previous self.

"No, I absolutely do like you. It's just that we haven't even spent a month or two together, and we're already gonna become a couple. I think we're moving too fast."

"If you think we are, then you might miss an opportunity of a lifetime. I don't mind taking my time with you, though," he said with a smirk.

*He's right. A guy of his quality can easily be taken by another person. I need to make sure he's mine. No one else will have him.*

'What, he's already mine. Man, this ring is amazing,' he thought.

"Okay, let's date! But let's not rush into anything physical just yet. Let's take the time to get to know each other," she said.

"Oh, where'd you learn that?"

" A novel of course, I'm really a wattpad type of girl, but don't worry I am not freaky"

*I wonder if he would  hate it if I was a  freaky girl. Most guys say they'd like a freaky girl. But he's not most guy*

"I don't mind that at all. Why don't we order something? We've been here for 20 minutes, and the waiter over there has been glaring at us," he said.

"Let's give it a one-star review while we're waiting for our food," she said as she giggled. Travis agreed with that idea.

TO BE CONTINUED