Chapter 4

They sat together at the dining table, speaking while eating breakfast. The two of them had grown extremely comfortable with each other in such a short time.

"So why did you move here anyway? You sound like a girl who has a nice background," Travis asked.

*Should I tell him? Yeah, I kinda trust him already.*

"Well, I got kicked out since I brought my gay best friend back home. My dad didn't really believe that he was gay. I don't really blame him though," she replied.

"That's reasonable, no father out there likes the thought of their daughter with a guy, especially in his own house."

"Yeah, so I didn't argue with him. He said he'd pay for my rent until I get a good job. Well, that's what I plan on doing. I'm sure he doesn't mind paying until I tell him to stop," she said.

"How old are you again?"

"Oh, I'm 21. I graduated last year in Advanced Marketing. Not really happy with the course, but I chose it, so yeah."

"There are a lot of jobs you can find with that, you know. Why didn't you go into the city and get a job there?" he asked.

"I don't feel like it. I'm 21, and I kinda want to experience life a bit before I start taking things seriously. But when I say experiencing life, I'm not talking about partying and hoeing around. I just want to relax and find myself, I guess."

"There must be a lot of responsibility back at home, right?"

*Wow, how did he know?*

"Yeah, you could say that. I have such a huge role to play in the future, and that role has a lot of weight. I'm just stressed that I won't be able to get into that position without messing up," she said.

"Well, you won't know unless you try. If you need any help, you can come ask me. I'm always available. Well, I won't be tomorrow since my friend invited me to his house."

"Oh, who am I gonna hang out with then?"

"You could try looking for a job tomorrow..."

He was suddenly stopped by a vibration from his phone. He took it out and saw that it was a message from Ryan.

Ryan: Here's the address... You can also bring your girlfriend since most of everyone is bringing their significant other.

Me: Who's going to be there?

Ryan: Just Liam, James, and Hunter.

'He's home boys. I never really clicked with these guys, but I can't refuse now, so fuck it,' he thought.

"Is there a problem?" Serena asked.

Travis raised his eyes back to her and shook his head. "No, there isn't. It's just Ryan, the guy who invited me, sent me his location. He also said that I could bring my girlfriend, for some reason."

"For real, then I guess I'm coming with you tomorrow. I can't wait!"

"Huh, you're not my girlfriend though," Travis said in confusion.

"I know, but we can easily change that matter if needed, right? You just have to say I'm your girlfriend, and I'll say you're my boyfriend. That's all."

"You don't mind that?" He asked.

"Nope, I mean you're already so handsome and likable. I might just date you," she said with a slight blush on her face.

"You're really straightforward. Well, we gotta bring clothes since he said we'd be spending a night there. Do you mind that?"

*Sleeping over at a random guy's house. Not particularly fond of that, but if Travis is there, I won't be bothered that much. Especially since he looks and feels like a guy who knows how to protect me. Such a man.*

A smile formed on her face without her even knowing.

"No, I don't. When are we gonna go?"

"Not sure what time. We'll just take an Uber there since I don't have a car. Which is sad since I have a license. Are you free today?"

"Most definitely! Why? Do you want to take me on a date? How lovely! It's my second day here, and a nice handsome guy wants to take me out. I feel so honored," she spoke in a prideful tone. Travis simply stared at her, not knowing how to respond to such words. When Serena looked back at his face, she released a loud laugh.

"What's funny?" He asked blankly.

"Oh, nothing. It's just you look really weird when you don't show any emotion. Don't do that, please. Some girls might think you're a creep."

"Thanks for the heads up. Have you bathed?" He asked.

"No, there aren't any bathrooms here, which is weird, no lie."

"They're downstairs. It's more of a public bath and stuff. There's a female and male side. Don't worry, they have a very large gap between one another."

"Alright, could you take me there? Wait, let me get my toiletries first."

Travis stared at her as she bent over and pulled her bag from underneath her bed. Her ass pushed back in the most beautiful way. He could see a glimpse of her pink panties since she was wearing very short pants.

'She might just make me a rapist, no cap,' he thought.

She took all the things she needed, and then they left her room and went downstairs. Travis showed her the female bathrooms and went back to his room. On his way back, he saw the guy who had many hoes.

"Yo!" the guy greeted him. Travis nodded then walked past him. He again felt the electricity flow in his body.

*This guy, I think his name is Travis. Why does he look so much more muscular? Does he work out now?*

'Work out?' He thought. He looked down at his forearms, with veins subtly coursing beneath the skin. These forearms reflected strength and hard work, a combination of physical fitness and manual labor.

'When did this happen?' He thought. Travis hurriedly ran into his room and took his shirt off in front of the mirror.

'The fuck!!'

TO BE CONTINUED