Chapter 3 : the deal...

Lavanya's pov:

As i was returning from his office ... all i could think was why .... why did  Mr Singh schedule the meeting for next week ... what's going on his mind ...and that  rude arrogant  jerk... i just hate him...... ugh... it wouldn't hurt him if he gave me this deal.... he wouldn't go bankrupt if he lost this deal...ughh... what's his problem...

Whatever i wont think about this.... I'll focus on my presentation... yes I'll get this deal... but wait i came here in a cab.... so what  ... what is mava for then... mava i mean... amyra... my bestie...  she calls me lava ... i call her mava... haha... 

i called her and she'll be soon here...guess i'll have to wait for her..typical  mava..... i should've called a cab again... but... i  have to buy groceries home... so i need to save money... i really need this deal....lets buy groceries ... as i was about to go she arrived....

Amayra:

Arre meri lava cake kaha chali.. aur tu yeh kya yaha kyu mr hottie rathore ke office ke bahar... kya chal raha hai tum donu ke beech haan ...mujhse nhi chupa ... sab bata.. i'm your bestie... i deserve to know... its my birth right...

Lavanya:

Kya bakwas nhi kar ...wo Mr singh yahi they toh unse baat karne aayi thi deal ke liye ... You know the deal....and don't you dare ever link me up with him... I just hate him....

Amyra:

Careful lava cake.. hate is a strong word...you never know....

Lavanya:

Amyra.... I'm already pissed so don't start okay....

Amyra:

Ok ok... Calm down... Before you ask Inaya is already at your home and she already bought the groceries and before you say  anything about paying her back ... She said that it's also her family so you don't need to thank her or anything okay...  So we will just go home ... You rest and I'll take care of the presentation okay... As I'm an equal.partner In our business....

Lavanya:

Thankyou so much guys... You guys are lovee.... What would I do without you...

Amyra:

Abey chal dost ko thank you bolegi ab tu... Tu tension nhi le ye deal hume hi milegi... Waise a quick question... Darshan kaisa lagraha tha ...  Don't mind haan but I've always felt a strong connection between you two...

Lavanya:

Tujhe maar khaani hai ... Uska naam liye Bina kyu nhi rehsakti hai tu... Jab bhi uska naam.sunti hu na din kharab jaata hai mera!!

Amyra:

Acha na sorry nhi leti hu uska naam....
Take a chill pill okay ... Smile ....

And then we reached my home... She dropped me off picked up Inaya and left.... Inaya is also my bestie but she is Amyra's twin sister... We three instantly clicked in high school and have been inseparable since .. Amyra works with me and does all the paperwork like presentations etc while I'm the one who gets us deals.... Inaya is a fashion designer so she takes care of our clothing business....

It was now awkward at home as I had an argument with my mom before this meeting ...so I straight up went to my room... All the days exhaustion got to me and I fell asleep soon as I went to bed....

This week passed so quickly ... We checked the presentation so many times that now we remembered every single word of it...

We were doing last minute preparations in the board room ..  when the specie of the men who I don't wanna name as he is bad omen arrived.... Looking as arrogant rude jerk as ever.... Along with him his business partner and his friend also arrived  Ayan Rajput also arrived and when amyra caught his glimpse her face contorted with anger like me as he is a pain in ass too like mr arrogant...

Soon after mr Singh arrived and we began the meeting ... The meeting was successful and he told us to leave and he'll tell us his decision....

Amyra:
Meeting toh achi thi bas deal hume mile ...

Lavanya:
I hope so too...but kehna toh nhi chahti thi but unki presentation bhi achi thi.... That jerk uski problem hai kya usse wahi deal kyu karni jo hume chahiye...

Amyra:
Hume usse kya humne humara best Diya hai okay.. aur rahi baat unki they are just idiots ... Anyways Inaya ko help chahiye thi meri toh Mai jaarahi okay... Tu result bata Dena....

And then she left ... And I was alone and waiting for the decision.... Soon after Ayan also left... Strange it was like he followed Amyra... If he tries anything he'll have to deal with me !! What to even expect he is after all Mr arrogant jerks friend....

Mr Singh called me and him inside and he gave me the greatest shock of my life.....He is saying we should both work together on this project.... Oh hell no ... Me and him no....

I tried persuading him but all he said was if not he will be giving this deal to someone else... So I reluctantly agreed.... And then left... If this deal wouldn't be so important to me I won't have said yes to work with the devil incarnate...

______________________________________

Tada what will happen next tune in to find out....
Also no proofreading done so bear with me 😅

Vote comment and share

Till my next update munchkins 😊