Chapter 9: is there something more part 2

Lavanya's Pov:

After assessing and double checking  everything ...ofcourse that mirchi ka paratha irritated me by always interposing my every idea  so we couldn't decide on anything and after several arguments we decided on a theme that  Mr Singh wanted ... ofcourse Inaya suggested that  because  me and that  mirchi ka paratha  were arguing only ...

Seriously  what is his problem and  I have to marry him god save me either I will kill him or he'll kill me .... And the rain hadn't stopped either this whole time. ...

We decided to end the day with the theme deciding only and since Inaya and Amyra came together  they left together  too and Shivam and Ayan also left after them seriously  this ayan following  her is getting  too noticeable also Shivam? .. Whatever if they want my help they will tell me and I have enough on my plate already  so lets just leave this ... Mihika had already left with Rishabh ...they didn't  leave together but first she left then Rishabh... So now it was only me and that mirchi ka paratha....

Gosh why I didn't carry an umbrella now I will get  wet till I  reach my car.... Oh there is a plastic bag? I'll  use This. ... I reached my car and thankfully  I wasn't   wet due to This plastic bag but my car wasn't  starting ....

Hey bhagwan mera badluck hi kharab hai... Par kyu itna kharab hai.... Arre start hoja meri maa .... I tried starting my car again but to no avail and I decided to hail a cab.... But it would take atleast 15 minutes ... 

Calm down lavanya easy.... My car will start.... But I heard a knock on my window.... I checked and There he was with his umbrella....

This mirchi ka paratha  what does he want  now!!!

Darshan:

Ms shekhawat  is there  a problem ? Because if there is an issue solve it sooner as I have to reach my home its too late now and if You can't solve it yourself  call a mechanic and book a cab for yourself..

You mirchi ka paratha. ... I'm also getting late !!! But no you have to act like this!!

Lavanya:

Meri car nhi start horahi hai Mr Rathore ... I don't  need you to tell me that its getting late as I can see clearly I'm Not blind..... also the cab will take atleast 15 minutes to reach here as I checked already  so I suggest you leave I'll manage on my own and don't  worry  I'll be here  early and before you  tomorrow! !!

As i was saying this Darshan opened the car door,  why i dont need his help. I was surprised and he started working on starting my car...and he was so close... He smelled like bergamot +rose and aftershave ... Whatever his Cologne is its too good... Why did he had to smell so nice....

As Darshan worked on getting the car started, I  still pretended to be angry, but I  didn't mind being close to him as he smelled so good... I  didn't  even realize how i almost enjoyed the attention I  was getting from him. It was a different side from his usual competitive, rival side i was used to....

So he can be caring as well also when he doesn't  use his stupid mouth he looks okay... And he quickly  got out why...
Oh the car didn't start. ..

Gosh lavanya what is wrong with you....

But before  I could say anything  he closed my car door and told me to try starting the car while he checks the engine .... Why didn't I checked my engine myself ugh....

As he was doing that  I tried starting my car again but to no avail ... I wanted to tell him that but he was back at my side and he opened my door and grabbed my hand ...what?  Wait a Damn minute  and he started  dragging me towards his car. ...