Chapter 8: is there something more?

Lavanya's Pov:

I couldn't sleep well ... My mind was racing  with the thoughts that  eno had put in my head...does darshan like me? I tried to sleep but to no avail.... I didn't even know when I fell asleep but I soon woke up as my alarm rang and I got to know  that  I had barely slept for 2 hours and since I woke up it was futile falling asleep so lets get ready and done with This day  plus we have to reach the site also  I don't want to be late and give any excuse to that mirchi ka parantha to be smug  about...

As I was  getting ready my mind drifted back to what inaya had said again and I decided to check her theory and wore that black saree that we had recently bought together..I wore my jhumkas along with it and My saree wasn't  too extravagant  rather a simple one and I looked pretty decent .... Good enough  for work... Now I just have to go there...

I reached the site and soon enough eno and mava both  were there already  bickering as usual... These two I tell you.... I was waiting for mirchi ka parantha.... As he is also working on this deal and I have to test Enos theory....I approached them and they  were  in sarees too..Inaya's was a white one while amyra wore a yellow  one.  and both enveloped me in a tight hug...

Inaya: how I missed you lava bear....

Lavanya: kal hi Toh mile they hum...

Amyra:haan haan jab tu bhagori jaisi bhaag gayi shaadi ki baat sunke humse baat bhi nhi ki tune...Waise saree haan ek dum patakha lagrahi ... jeeju ko impress karne ke liye pehni kya? Waise zaroorat hi nhi thi he is already impressed par ab wo seedha flat ho jayenge Tujhe dekh ke...

Inaya: iss hisaab se tu phir kya ayaan ko impress karne ke liye pehni hai saree? 

Amyra: bhala mai kyu uss saddu  ke liye ready hojau tune bola tha pehanne  ke liye ..aur jeeju toh sachi flat honge  isse dekh kar. ..

Lavanya: ye sab choro ye batao amyra tumne  property dekhi hai? Inaya Tune blueprints  check kiye? Kaha se shuru karna hai...

Inaya: blueprints Toh dekh liye maine but Abhi hum hamari interior  designer ka wait kar rahe ... Ek baar aajaye  woh hum property  dekh lenge....

Lavanya: so you guys wait for her here  I'll  go check the property myself so I can give her more detailed information okay...

The interior designer inaya mentioned  is our another friend  Mihika  ... We met in college and instantly clicked ... She was abroad for a project for her company ... She doesn't  work with us but helps sometimes like today. ..

This deal is about Mr singhs house renovation.... And it is very important  too ... Uhm this whole site needs a heck of renovation.... I was busy in assessing the site and all the things that had to be fixed when mihika  came with inaya and amyra and  the devil incarnate   looking  uhm  good enough  in his black suit... And with Ayan and Shivam and also their other partner Rishabh with them. ...

Good now I dont have  to wait for them and I was right  this mirchi ka parantha  doesn't  Like me because  he went straight with his friends in tow ... He didn't  even spared me a glance ... Well I expected  shivam atleast to say something  but he strangely left also only rishabh greeted us ....

Well fine its not like I expected  that mirchi ka paratha to compliment me... So we also started working  but strangely  Amyra was pouting  when ayan went straight  passing her... I informed mihika about the things I noticed  and we split to assess more of the site and strange enough  it started raining great...

I dont hate rains but I'm  in a saree today  and now there is this rain....i started going towards inaya who was a few feet away discussing with mihika and amyra and all this time  they(u know who) were no where in sight....

I was a feet away from my friends   when I suddenly stumbled and lost my balance,   found myself hurtling towards the ground.
I was prepared  for the fall damn You eno I would never ever listen to you again.. But just in the nick of time, a pair of  strong arms reached out and caught me, pulling me back to safety. Our eyes locked, and in that moment, time seemed to stand still.The world around us faded away ...

Darshan had  caught me ... But how  he wasn't  here right? ..  And he looked pissed? Why? I should be angry I fell I dressed up but you are glaring at me... You mirchi ka paratha. ..

Lavanya: kya hai aise ghoor kyu rahe..

Darshan:  agar saree mai chalna nhi aata hai aapko  ms Shekhawat Phir pehni Kyu  hai aapne? Abhi accident  hojata aapka fazool mai project postpone karna padta ...

Lavanya: mai kya pehnu meri marzi aur na kisi ka bhi paer phisal sakta hai and ye project kabhi postpone nhi hoga  its important  for me more than you okay and for your kind information  you were late so how about you start focusing on work if you're  so free to taunt me & excuse me because  unlike you I don't have that much free time  as I just dont issue orders  Like everyone is someone's slave I personally supervise and even work thats why my projects aren't Like someone's 😒😒😒 ....

This  mirchi ka paratha  !! What does he think of himself... How dare he!!! I'll  punch him..ugh.... Control lavanya control .... He doesn't  care for me isse project ki padi hai mai gir jaati toh mujhe Kuch hojata Toh.... Ye mirchi ka paratha hi hai nahi ye toh kadwa karela hai!!!

And I started working   again on The site ignoring and cursing him....

___________________________________________

Tada here's the next chapter Guysss......  What will happen next tune in to find out....

Do vote comment and share ❤️

Till my next update munchkins 🙂