YOU'RE MINE UNDERSTAND? PT 2

*Time passed and then everyone got dressed up except Jungkook and Jieun. All of them left but Taehyung was with them both and told Jungkook to fuck Jieun hardly. Both had to accept and Jieun was kinda horny and Jungkook put the condom in his dick and started thrusting inside her making her moan while Taehyung was looking at them*

Jieun: Ughh Jungkook... How you're so - AH FUCK *cums on Jungkook* AH AH AH AH PLEASE JUNGKOOK UGH~

Jungkook: You like it huh? *smirking*

*Then Taehyung told Jungkook to get away from her so he can continue as they told each other. Then Jungkook saw his fingers and became even hornier. Then Taehyung put his two fingers inside her making her moan with pleasure*

Jieun: S-sir please- *flinch*

Taehyung: What did you call me? *angry tone*

*Jieun realized she fucked up and waited for her punishment*

*Taehyung started fucking her fast making her scream. Jungkook was shocked because of her wet, yummy pussy and juicy boobs that started playing himself. Taehyung noticed and gave Jungkook some sex toys. Jungkook put the vibrators inside him making himself fucked and moaning*

Jungkook: O-my-g-god i-i-it h-hur-r-ts *crying*

Taehyung: *smirking then spanking Jieun's ass thrusts inside her*

Jieun: Ugh Taehyung stop- AH AH AH AH IT HURTS PLEASE UGH UGH~

*They heard someone knocking the door and Taehyung asked:*

Taehyung: Who is it?

Nurse: It's the nurse, Mr Taehyung! Could I see Jungkook please?

Taehyung: Yes of course! *embarrassed*

*They all got dressed ASAP, cleaned everything and then opened the door*

Nurse: Jieun what are you doing here?

Jieun: I came to see Jungkook because I want to make sure he's okay and healthy *teary eyes*

Taehyung: Jieun don't cry dear! Please ! He's gonna be okay

Jieun : *whipers in his ear* Taehyung... You're my favorite teacher!

Taehyung: Oh my thank you Jieun! I really appreciate it!

*Hours later the school ended and Jieun, Jungkook, Jimin and Seojoon were about to left but suddenly Taehyung stopped them and told them this:*

Taehyung: I felt so bad for you know..

Jieun: It's okay we all are adults! It's normal

*They didn't notice that Seojoon secretly had a girlfriend and Jieun noticed and yelled:*

Jieun: SEOJOON WHAT THE FUCK?!!?? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! BACKSTABBER, ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU *starts crying hard* FUCK YOU FUCK YOU F-U-C-K Y-O-U UGH!

Taehyung : *in his mind* I can finally propose to him! They didn't knew I actually wasn't a teacher!
Everyone I have to say something to y'all!

*All of them looked at Taehyung*

Taehyung: I'm actually not a teacher!

All of them: WHAT

Taehyung: Yeah...

*Taehyung's parents came *

Jieun: *Shocked*

Jimin: *Shocked*

Jungkook: *Shocked*

Seojoon: *Shocked*

Jieun: What the heckk *omg*
Like for real?! You were pretending being a teacher? Not gonna lie you did good! Haha~

*Seojoon approaches Jieun and tells her that was a prank and he did not had a girlfriend and proposed to her in front of the whole school*

Seojoon: This is only thing I need! Jieun.... Will you be my girlfriend?

Jieun: *crying and sobbing* YEAH BABY A TRILLION INFINITY TIMES YESS *kisses him in his lips*

Seojoon: *kissed her in her lips* Should we drop a party?
*takes the mic and shouts*
EVERYONE LET'S THROW A PARTY!
*everyone screaming Seojoon + Jieun*

*Minho runned as fast as he can and told Jungkook to come tell him something*

*Jungkook was scared but came with Minho and he told him:*

Minho: Well.. I apologize for punching you *starting tearing up*

Jungkook: You little- NO NEED TO SAY SORRY! I'm us-

Minho: Let's get back there;) No need to waste time!

Jungkook: Lol let's go!

*Part 3 coming soon*

Vote and comment your thoughts for this!  Part 3 coming soon!!!

Author-Writer : TaehyungsLightStick