YOU'RE MINE UNDERSTAND? PT5

*Jungkook was still horny and Taehyung couldn't resist so he wanted to be more fucked by his baby. Then he asked Jungkook*

Taehyung: Baby *groans* I want moooree *teasing him*

Jungkook: Are you sure baby boy? You won't be able to walk until tomorrow.

Taehyung: *still teasing* I don't caaaaareeee I want mo- *Screams*

Jungkook: More huh? Well scream my FULL name so everyone can hear that you're mine!

*Taehyung was shouting his name uncontrollably loud and he was crying *

Taehyung: PLEASE NGHH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH
STOP AH FUCK *cums all over the sheets and on Jungkook*

Taehyung: Baby *collapses*

Jungkook: HUH?! TAEHYUNG?!! BABY WAKE UP?!?

Mrs Kim: Jungkook are you and Taehyung done? So i- WHAT THE FUCK?! JUNGKOOK BABY WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!!

Jungkook: HE ISN'T RESPONDING MOM *sobbing hard*

*After hours they waited in the hospital but sadly the doctor came with the worst news*

Doc: Unfortunately Mr Kim Taehyung didn't make it.. I'm so sorry..

Jungkook: NO.. NO NO YOU NEED TO BE JOKING NO.

Doc: Sorry but it's true...

Mr/Mrs Kim: My SON NO..

*Next day in school*

Teacher: Everyone something really sad happened to Taehyung yesterday...

Everyone: What?? What happened? Is Tata okay?

Teacher: Taehyung.. Had a really bad illness that caused him to pass away..

Jieun: WHAT... *STARTS CRYING* YOU NEED TO BE FR..

Seojoon: NO...

Minho: YOU AIN'T BEING FR NOW SIR.

Jungkook: He is y'all.... I came to his house to stay there and while we we're in his room he suddenly couldn't move and I panicked. Then we rushed to the hospital with his parents and we all got so sad... I already miss him so bad.. *cries but Jieun gets up and hugs him*
I cannot believe he died in my arms..

PART 6 COMING SOON! [I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS.. LOL SO
PART 6 COMING SOON]