4: Disappearing Act

Blitz curled his tail around his horns. His alarm beeped persistently.

He slammed it with the revolver he always slept with. 

"Shut the fuck up..." He mumbled.

And that was when he noticed the silence. 

Normally, Loona would bring out her alarm and move it next to Blitz's, but today wasn't the case.

Blitz sat up like lightning, heading to his daughter's room. 

"Loonie?" he knocked on the door. "You in there?"

Silence. 

He chuckled nervously. "C'mon, Loonie, this isn't funny..." 

The door creaked open at his touch. 

Normally, that door was locked.

And he stared at what he found inside. 

Blankets were strewn everywhere, scratch marks covering every inch of space. The occasional blood splatters were present. 

This was a sign of a struggle.

And worst of all, in Loona's place, was what looked awfully like a ransom note.

His hand shivered with anger and carefully contained tears. He picked up the slip of paper. Oh, it was definitely a ransom note.

Blitz, wasn't it? 

I have your daughter, Loona. We're in the Wrath ring. I'm sure you're feathery boyfriend knows where. After all, that's where he was nearly killed... But let's cut to business. You give me the grimoire AND the prince, and I'll give you your daughter back. M'kay?

-Sarin

Rage boiled in his blood. They... they have Loonie... His eyes narrowed into thin lines. Oh, I'm gonna KILL that motherfucker!

The note tore into a million pieces, and landed unceremoniously in the fire. 

He snatched his coat, and stormed out the door. 

Whether he liked it or not, he had to see Stolas.

Stolas,

I'll cut the introductions. We have your daughter. Give up the grimoire and we may just let her go. Wrath ring... you know where Striker's lair is.

-Sarin

The note lay trampled on the ground, broken glass and blood surrounding it.

And Stolas? He dropped to his knees, covering his mouth. 

Realization hit him like a sledgehammer. Blitz had the grimoire. With their awkward interaction last time, no way would he give it to him. Tears ran down his face like a river. "A pity you won't see your kid again~" Striker's voice snaked through his mind like poison. His sadness turned to rage. 

This Sarin demon was going to be FUCKED.

He felt his owl form taking over, and a violent war screech escaped him. He dashed out of his room, and ran to the kitchen. He smashed and destroyed everything in sight.

When he finally calmed, he heard the doorbell frantically ringing. He wiped away the tears. 
He was absolutely in no mood to greet anyone, but what was he to do? He was a prince, after all.

Blitz was the last person he expected to show up. 

Stolas immediately choked on his spit, and slammed the door shut on his face. He leaned against the frame. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Blitz pounded on the door. "I don't have time for this, Stolas." He held a ransom note up to the clear door. "Loona's gone."

Well? WORK TOGETHER!!! YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTERS ARE MISSING, AND A PERSON POSESSING ANGELIC WEAPONS HAS THEM!!!! D: