6: Liquor And Confessions

The street fire crackled as Blitz warmed his hands. He looked up at the sleeping demon across from him. Stolas.

His beak opened as he yawned. A downed bottle of wine lay in his hand. 

As soon as the two were going to settle down for the night, they drove away the former people around the fire, and stole their booze. 

Stolas had downed three bottles, all while staring at the picture of his daughter. In his sleep, he moaned things like, "don't take her," and "my fault, all my fault..."

If it was anyone's, it was Blitz's. He knew he shouldn't have been flaunting around the grimoire at Beelzebub's party, even though he was drunk.

Stolas groaned in his sleep, shivering. 

Blitz bit his lip. Well, as long as he doesn't wake up...

He walked over, and took the empty wine flask from Stolas.

He then replaced it with himself.

Stolas hugged him close. "Don't leave me again. Please." he whispered softly. His breath smelled of alcohol and chamomile tea. 

I won't leave. Blitz thought, even though he knew Stolas was talking about Octavia.

Ignoring the warning signals, Blitz whispered to Stolas. "Octavia's downstairs. It's me, Blitz." 

Stolas hugged him closer. 

It's the alcohol. Blitz thought, immediately regretting his decision.

"I love you, Blitzy..." He buried his face in Blitz's shoulder, making content owl noises.

Blitz snuggled into Stolas's fluffy arms. Me too.

Stolas groggily opened his eyes. It was still dark out, the fire extinguished. 

The stars glimmered overhead, and he thought he saw a comet fly past.

He looked down. 

And saw the small, adorable imp asleep in his arms.

A happy tear escaped his eye. 

Even if he probably didn't love him, he still cared. 

And Stolas couldn't help blushing.

Blitz opened his eyes, and stared at Stolas. 
Maybe it was the booze, maybe it was the clouds.

But the stars dimmed to a calming glow.

The two inched closer to each other.

Stolas caressed Blitz's body like a baby. Closer and closer, until they were chest to chest.

And he found his lips on his. 

Andromedas shone. The moon brightened. Meteors blazed. 

A soft blush crept up their necks. 

And just as quickly, the moment ended. 

"Shit." Blitz said quietly. "Shit. SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!" He leapt away from the goetia, and stumbled off his lap. "Stay away from me, Stolas!!" His arms grappled his body. "I can't... you'll... I'll... Mess it all up..." He began to hyperventilate.

"Blitzy, I'm here." Stolas only barely managed to say straight. "You're having a panic attack. I'm here." He stepped forward.

Blitz scuffed up the dirt as he backed away. "No." he snapped. "No, Stolas. Go. Or I will."

"But... Our daughters..."

"OUR daughters? OUR DAUGHTERS?!!" Blitz cried. "You mean your daughter and my daughter. There is no our."

And with that, the little imp ran off through the city. "I'm finding Loona on my own." He growled.

Doesn't music set a mood? I think it does. Anyways, next chapter soooooonnnnnn!!! 

By the way, feel free to vote if you liked the story/ chapter, and comment what you think below! I always appreciate it!

"I hope she looks at me and thinks,

'Shit, he is so pretty, something I can't believe"

-Cavetown, "Juliet" (See above song)