5: Begins The Journey

WARNING: GORE

"The fuck do you mean you don't do transportation on Fridays?!" Blitz lashed his tail.

"I mean we don't do transportation on Fridays, sir." the shark demon rubbed his face. 

Blitz breathed shakily. "I'll ask one more time. Give. Us. A. Fucking. Helicopter."

"No."

Just as the tiny imp was about to jump on the fish demon, Stolas gently set him on the ground. "I'll handle this." he whispered.

Despite himself, Blitz blushed at Stolas's gentle, calming touch.

The prince turned to the dealer. "Please. This is the most urgent of situations." he held up pictures of Loona and Octavia. 

"These are our daughters

"These are our daughters. We got ransom notes for both of them, "

"You two are dating?"

Stolas ignored him. "...and we NEED transportation to the Wrath ring."

The man sighed. "No transportation. Come back Monday." 

Stolas flinched. "I don't think you know who you're dealing with."

"A goetia?" he laughed. "I've dealt with worse."

An insane look crossed Stolas's vision, and he threw the demon through the canopy stall. 

"You ,little bitch. are dealing with a grimoire - equipped goetia." 

Suddenly, the shark's head split, spilling gore and veins onto the concrete. He screamed.

"And a grimoire - equipped goetia never fails in torturing a soul." 

The person was lifted into the air, writhing with pain as thousands of needles pierced his legs and arms. 

Stolas held the grimoire the way an interested kid would, if the kid had a mad aura, complete with blood splatters.

Blitz was dumbstruck.

And with that, the shark demon cracked clean in half, everything inside him spilling out.

Stolas giggled childishly. "Oh, I do hope he learned a thing or two."

Blitz opened and closed his mouth. "Why don't you just teleport us to the Wrath ring?"

Stolas waved a hand, back to his awkward self. "I'm not that powerful, Blit-" he paused. "Blitz."

Blitz thought he would be relieved not to hear that nickname again, but yet it pierced him like a thorn when Stolas called him Blitz.

"Are we going to talk about... well... you know..." Blitz stuttered.

"What do I know?" Stolas asked. 

He was pretending as if the whole ordeal never happened. 

As if they had never made the deal.

 As if they had never made out.

Blitz rubbed his shoulder as though he was hit by a boulder. "Okay, so how are we going to get to Wrath?" 

Stolas sighed. "I guess we'll have to walk."

Blitz reached out his hand to be helped up. 

Stolas walked past him as though he were invisible.

He had never seen the owl this cold.

Blitz felt like the lowest piece of shit in all of Hell.

He had to make it up to him somehow.

All while pondering the burning question; Do I love him?

 HELLO PEEPS. I HAD TOO MUCH CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE... HEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. See you soon... with the next chapter.... >:)