Dream

Baekhyun's POV:

"You are beautiful just as you were yesterday. No, you're more beautiful than you were yesterday." I said to the woman in front of me, the love of my life, Suzy Bae.

"Umm, how was your day?" she said and took a sip from her cup of coffee.

"When I say something like this– you always change subjects pretending you didn't hear anything..." I pouted.

"Ehh, because you're too cheesy," she said and we both laughed.

I really am too cheesy, but she's really beautiful. Not even any goddess can be compared to her beauty.

"Anyways, my day was fine," I said and took a sip from my bubble tea.

"I had really sweet dreams yesterday..." she said.

"What kinds of dreams?" I asked.

Suzy shyly put her hands on her cheeks.

"I don't wanna tell you now. Because I'm too shy – and also it's known that it's not very good to tell someone this kind of thing," she said.

"Oh, come on. You can tell me. I promise that I'll listen!" I said with determination.

"It was a dream that I can never have again. It was really sweet. I think you are just like the dream. A dream that I get to keep thinking about all day," she said. I blushed.

"Is it really that sweet?" I asked.

"Yes, like you..." I blushed for the second time and was a bit flustered. Suzy's rarely like this. I think this is one of those rare moments.

"Anyways..." she cleared her throat and continued, "In my dream, people say we're a really cute couple."

I know that she knows we are a cute couple. I also think so.

I smiled at that thought. We're always cute, in public or private places.

"Then, after some dates in my dream, I was left alone. It was because you were on a trip abroad for two weeks. But it was a happy ending since I ran after you after two days of you leaving from Seoul and we stayed there for a month I guess."

"Well, you always do that. You get worried about me, that I may feel sad alone. You miss my handsomeness." I said and winked at Suzy which made her laugh. Her beautiful laugh was music to my ears.

"Hmm, you're telling a lie... Nah I'm just kidding, hehe. But that's so sweet to hear. I am always missing you when you're away from me," she pouted.

"Well, I am missable, don't you think? Everyone around me says they always miss my presence, jokes, and handsomeness." I said and laughed.

"Well, I don't care. Even if you're a sweet liar," she said and chuckled.

"Well, I don't care, 'cause I will make you believe."

We stared into each other's eyes... then our lips.

"When you look at me just like that, I feel like you're so mine," I said and gave her a light kiss that turned Suzy's face red.