Congratulations

By and by, they ignore the people around them.

One by one, the walls that guard their heart secured the ones kept inside.

Two by two, their trust issues were maximized and doubled.

Three by three, their facade thickens and strengthens. The old one has long been gone. Gone away from existence.

A new version has come, ready to face the world with a different perspective. A different view from the old one.

But then, as they were enjoying the new versions of themselves, someone came back that almost shook their world with anger, pain, despair, and even hatred.

Someone asked them, "Wow, you have changed! What happened to your old self?"

Then they replied, "The previous delicate version of me has long been gone. They have faced death and will no longer come back. As to why I have changed, you do not deserve even the tiniest explanation. For I, the new one has come, and will forever be here until the end of the world."

They are now facing the world with resilience, not caring about what other people think. They are closing the doors and walls of their hearts, not allowing others to enter.

In exchange for their change, they will now live like empty vessels, missing puzzles, and broken vases. They will face the world with a cold, dead heart. No one will accompany them until they too will part their ways on Earth.

Their souls will forever be thirsty for companionship, but they will not have it. Congratulations, on living a boring life.